[3.7] Agony Deliverance Tank. Bosses evaporated by scorpion friend

which slot would Might of the Meek go in? The one to the right of Shaper?
"
martyl48 wrote:
which slot would Might of the Meek go in? The one to the right of Shaper?

It goes near Scion start near all the resists, or can go near Shaper for a slight increase in minion attack and movement speed.
Last edited by Boltonsquads on Apr 7, 2019, 1:09:36 PM
Current Gear:

Still working on jewel's, mine are so bad at the moment but similar to last league all content clear :)
Spoiler
"
Boltonsquads wrote:
Current Gear:

Still working on jewel's, mine are so bad at the moment but similar to last league all content clear :)

I am doing something similar, still really working on the gear at this point. Gotta link my cospri's. I am running one of the new rings (circle of nostalgia) to decrease my HoA reservation and also bought a cheap helm with 20% HoA reservation. I am also thinking about buying up a Maloney's Mechanism and socketing Rain of Arrows coupled with LGoH+Poison for boss encounters where stacking poison isn't that easy. Plus the new quiver should help also being able to drop blind as a gem and put in something else maybe.

Just a couple of thoughts
"
runnin17 wrote:
Spoiler
"
Boltonsquads wrote:
Current Gear:

I am doing something similar, still really working on the gear at this point. Gotta link my cospri's. I am running one of the new rings (circle of nostalgia) to decrease my HoA reservation and also bought a cheap helm with 20% HoA reservation. I am also thinking about buying up a Maloney's Mechanism and socketing Rain of Arrows coupled with LGoH+Poison for boss encounters where stacking poison isn't that easy. Plus the new quiver should help also being able to drop blind as a gem and put in something else maybe.

Just a couple of thoughts

Depends on other gear pieces but personally I have -7 mana cost on both rings, my Rain of Arrows costs 0 mana so no need for anymore reservation. The new quiver is definitely an option but one I can't try at the moment as I need the resists.

Once I get resists from jewels as the 3rd stat (+life, Attack speed) Priority then I will be able to try it.

Would love to get 9x jewels like this:

I am trying our the new quiver. It has I think a 1 sec trigger cooldown which is disappointing and something I should of thought about, but I got one for super cheap so no loss there.

I am thinking I may swap out the Gluttony belt and just use blast rain or RoA attached to a curse on hit+poachers mark in the quiver. That will free up a belt slot for another abyssal jewel and some more life plus resists.
"

So. Might of the meek goes to the socket spot next to the "shaper" keystone node? ? Or where to place it :)

Right above the cluster of Scion life nodes and underneath EE. Make sure to refund your Gravepact point if you put a Meek jewel in there since it'll deactivate it.[/quote]

So, just to be clear (my first real char).
It's here, right? https://ibb.co/sRh8FmQ[/quote]

"
Yep, that's the jewel slot.

I just put the meek jewel there and i just gained 250 hp.....from 6,2 to 6,4.
Does that mean this jewel cancel out the big hp node called "constitution" in the big hp circle below? i dont find it that usefull then. it cancels out EE node aswell?
Last edited by emb on Apr 8, 2019, 2:58:50 PM
"
emb wrote:
"

So. Might of the meek goes to the socket spot next to the "shaper" keystone node? ? Or where to place it :)

Right above the cluster of Scion life nodes and underneath EE. Make sure to refund your Gravepact point if you put a Meek jewel in there since it'll deactivate it.

So, just to be clear (my first real char).
It's here, right? https://ibb.co/sRh8FmQ[/quote]

"
Yep, that's the jewel slot.

Does that mean this jewel cancel out the big hp node called "constitution" in the big hp circle below? i dont find it that usefull then. it cancels out EE node aswell?[/quote]

It doesn't cancel out EE
"
emb wrote:

Does that mean this jewel cancel out the big hp node called "constitution" in the big hp circle below? i dont find it that usefull then. it cancels out EE node aswell?

It doesn't cancel Constitution. It cancels Shaper, but the two nodes leading to the jewel slot will make up the life regen you lose there, and mana regen shouldn't matter.

Going by the pic you posted it adds 10% life, +10 to strength and intelligence, +9 to lightning and cold resist, +7 to minion damage and +2 to minion attack speed.

EE is a keystone, so that isn't affected.
Last edited by el_indio on Apr 9, 2019, 5:45:02 PM
So. I got ~3-4 Ex left to spend on this build.
Can anyone help out with what to get?
I'm doing the WaffleT variant, so no 3xcurse for me at this point.

It seems like getting the 6-linked quill rain won't do much of a difference? or what?

I upgraded some of my jewels yesterday. They could all be better I guess but it just seems overkill to spend 1ex+ on a single jewel :D

Any tips are welcome.

Disclaimer: I have no problems with any content, just want to max out even more.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info