[3.7] Agony Deliverance Tank. Bosses evaporated by scorpion friend

Selling all my gear from this build if anyone is intressted:

and jewels in skilltree
Excellent build! I love it. I have a friend who is playing support/summon character and we are wondering what auras he should run. Like if he runs hatred does that hinder my pets EE? What about Anger aura?
I forgot to mention that i dont have the coming calamity 6link yet. So i am not running hatred.
If your friend runs any aura (anger, hatred, wrath) you will also get the effect of it and therefore give enemy +resists to that element or if you hit the enemy with all elements the enemy will get +25 to all resists. The reason why Hatred on this build works is because it is supported by Generosity, therefore making the aura not affect you - only your pet who doesn't proc elemental equilibrium with it's attacks.
Fun and interesting build!

I take more damage from Flesh Offering than anything else lol. Is there another CWDT gem you would recommend? I have never been a big fan of FO. Everything else about this build I love. Thanks
Quick question. 'Add Fire Damage to Attacks' on jewellery and quivers doesn't affect Herald of Agony I am assuming.

Looked at your gear and saw that you had 'Add Fire Damage To Bow Attacks'. Just want to make sure I don't mess up EE. Thanks
Any elemental damage that your character gets is not transferred to your minion. (That's why abyss jewels with +life +%aspeed and +damage are good, even though you should already have crazy amounts of damage)

Also I don't understand how you are taking damage from Flesh Offering, the skill gem is supposed to consume nearby corpses for more minion attack speed, not harm you in any way...

I tried out uber elder for the first time ever in my life, got through it on first try, 0 deaths. This build is the real deal and I absolutely love it - but I want to get to level 100 so Ill be changing my build to something that farms just a bit faster. Strongly recommend this build to everyone who is interested - one of the best if not _the_ best build I've ever played.
Selling all my gear from this build for 8 ex uber elder down.İf anyone is intressted:

"
Ahbaap wrote:
Selling all my gear from this build for 8 ex uber elder down.İf anyone is intressted:

"
B3ngtson wrote:
I piled up almost all of my currency to enhance my build. I'm at 3.6m/3.9m Shaper DPS atm. The idea comes from an Occultist ES build also using HoA.

It's based around those items

Socketing HoA into the bow raises its level to 28 (21+7). You are losing some attack speed compared to Quill Rain. It's partially countered by the Minion Attack Speed craft, tho. If you manage to hit the 5 off-colors you can swap Faster Attacks for Phys. to Lightning.

Literally, every stat on this chest is useful to the build. The 60% chance to poison on hit frees up a gem link to use Faster Attacks. I'm currently at 5.0 APS with RoA.

Of course, exchanging The Coming has its downside. HoA linked as shown reserves 83%/80% mana. You wouldn't be able to use Hatred. The answer to this problem is Aul's Uprising.

You'll lose the Minion Movement Speed and potentially -Mana or Resists.

My overall gear at this stage:
Spoiler

How u craft this bow? 3 or 4 fossils?
Can u help me with this pls?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info