[3.6] [ELE] THE SPHERE OF SPEARS - Winter Orb CwC Ice Spear [1H] [Uber Atziri/Uber Elder down]

"
I am trying to get/make Warlord's Mark ring. Is there a new way to craft rings? Are bestiary crafting still available? If not I will probably try my hand on alt spam and then try to craft spider there.

Aspekt of the spider is still a Beast craft. The Beast cost around 62c.
If u want to craft ur own Warlord's Mark Ring, i would Alt an elder base, till u got it, regal it, if the new regal is bad try to annul it (if Warlord's get removed, try again) and craft aots with the beast on it. Warlords and aots together is already amazing, and if u want u can craft the multimod for 2ex on it and enjoy ur op ring :)
"
Savebreaker wrote:
"
I am trying to get/make Warlord's Mark ring. Is there a new way to craft rings? Are bestiary crafting still available? If not I will probably try my hand on alt spam and then try to craft spider there.

Aspekt of the spider is still a Beast craft. The Beast cost around 62c.
If u want to craft ur own Warlord's Mark Ring, i would Alt an elder base, till u got it, regal it, if the new regal is bad try to annul it (if Warlord's get removed, try again) and craft aots with the beast on it. Warlords and aots together is already amazing, and if u want u can craft the multimod for 2ex on it and enjoy ur op ring :)

This is what I am thinking of doing. I can't wait to remove my Curse on Hit setup! This is why I play poe, the leveling in gear feels amazing when you have something to work towards. Plus people will like different things!
"
Mellers127 wrote:
Uber Elder down, finally. Got a crap Prismatic though. And yes i know the gloves is crap ;)

nice!

"
GueRakun wrote:
Just finished story and started mapping. This is by far the strongest build feeling that I have ever played with. I have only played a few leagues and haven't played since Bestiary but honestly after winter orb and ice spear plays together I felt unbeatable and historically strong bosses such as Yugul and act 10 Kitava didn't faze me.

Yugul is my build test as well :)
I feel that Winter Orb + Ice Spear is definetly one of the strongest levelling setup, in my personal experience it's beaten only by GC mines.

An Elder ring with warlord and aspect of the spider would be super nice.

"
awawawawa wrote:
Really love your build so far. Any suggestion on 1 red gem I should put on my Loreweave ( 3w-1r-1b-1g )? thank you
[dbLinkedItem id="12731141443"]

if you are going to use this chest only for this build recoloring it would be the best move, because the only good red gems are empower and inc duration, but you will lose a lot of dps with both.

"
edessiex wrote:
Hi there,
I was extremely lucky and managed to sold for 3 exa worth of goods in the past half hour.
Which means that now I can afford a Loreweave or a Pandemonius (I already have the ice spear enchant starkonja and the Dying sun).

What do you think I should get first ?

Thanks again for the build, I am having a blast !

https://pastebin.com/yYCkY6Zv

CHeers

I personally don't like Loreweave that much, so I would go for The Pandemonius.
Last edited by tufferugli on Jan 20, 2019, 2:17:50 PM
I am only in the early parts of the leveling currently at lvl 46.Looking over things here and there,I see a lot of mention of lightning type of damage in guide.Is there any reason for that since the skills used are cold?

Even though I probably will not get this far in game,but anyone care to explain how or what it take to be able to get these enchants on the items that are mentioned for most any build on site? ( Gloves,Helm,and boots)

I have not played this game in a few years so I am lost with all the stuff available.

Jewlery Setup is done now!

Weapon and Helmed also!

Last thing i really need is a GOOD 6-link. Lets see what fossils can do :)
Last edited by Savebreaker on Jan 21, 2019, 8:32:28 PM
"
Wannabe wrote:
I am only in the early parts of the leveling currently at lvl 46.Looking over things here and there,I see a lot of mention of lightning type of damage in guide.Is there any reason for that since the skills used are cold?

Even though I probably will not get this far in game,but anyone care to explain how or what it take to be able to get these enchants on the items that are mentioned for most any build on site? ( Gloves,Helm,and boots)

I have not played this game in a few years so I am lost with all the stuff available.

sorry for the super late reply.
lightning damage happens to be on Mark on the Shaper, an item that would be great regardless.
the lightning damage is a nice bonus.

enchants can be put on items by finishing The Lord's Labyrinth.

"
Savebreaker wrote:

Jewlery Setup is done now!

Weapon and Helmed also!

Last thing i really need is a GOOD 6-link. Lets see what fossils can do :)

jeeeez nice stuff dude! :D
Last edited by tufferugli on Jan 23, 2019, 8:40:53 PM
Hi,
Still having a blast with the build at level 88.

Could you advise what should be my next upgrade, please ?

https://pastebin.com/8UZweviK

I have a sambar sceptre in the alternate slot, and I am not sure if I should replace cerberus with that. I like the spell damage leech.

What about another ring with aspect of the spider in addition to warlord's mark on hit ? I would lose discipline though.

I still need to finish levelling my gems, but I gathered a few hundreed chaos and would like to invest to take this character to endgame.

Any suggestion welcome !

Many thanks !
Cheers
"
edessiex wrote:
Hi,
Still having a blast with the build at level 88.

Could you advise what should be my next upgrade, please ?

https://pastebin.com/8UZweviK

I have a sambar sceptre in the alternate slot, and I am not sure if I should replace cerberus with that. I like the spell damage leech.

What about another ring with aspect of the spider in addition to warlord's mark on hit ? I would lose discipline though.

I still need to finish levelling my gems, but I gathered a few hundreed chaos and would like to invest to take this character to endgame.

Any suggestion welcome !

Many thanks !
Cheers

hi, nice to hear that you are having fun with it :)

my first advice is to start to use vaal righteous fire asap, cause it will bump up your dps everytime you pop it.
it helps a lot against syndacate members and map bosses.
put it in your gloves to link it with the increased duration of the frost bomb setup.

given your res on gear, using Dying Sun and The Wise Oak simultaneously will result in fire res being the higher res. this makes you penetrate fire res, which is not good.
i suggest to change your wise oak with a diamond flask.

the sambar in your off hand isn't particulary good for the build.
this is a search form for one handed weapons with at least 80% increased cold spell damage, flat cold and crit multi.
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Betrayal/9roWKytK
anything that you'll find as a result will be an upgrade from cerberus limb and will cost you basically nothing.
don't worry about the life leech, cause you'll still use warlord's mark.

i will not bother for now with an aspect of the spider + warlord's mark ring.

all of your jewels have life, but lack damage mods.
i think that you should invest on those before moving on the ring to increase your damage.
Hi,
Thanks a lot for your advice, I will start working on the improvements !
Cheers
Change the filter on the trade/search link from 80% cold to 120% cold and drop crit multi as search filter. Several solid scepters for 10C or less. Many have no crafted mods so you can add crit multi yourself. Found this the other day for 6C.

Not a Sambar with dmg pen but 131% cold dmg is nice for a budget item.
Last edited by Stubby83 on Jan 29, 2019, 5:00:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info