[3.5][HCSSF] Storm Brand Hierophant | Tanky, mobile, beginner friendly, and fun

"
leobre wrote:
for single target spire trap wouldnt go well in this build?

Yes, Lightning Spire Trap would be a good single target addition. a 3L or 4L with it would work just fine. You'd have to replace a defensive link for it though, which I wouldn't recommend. A lucky drop of Chernobog's Pillar meant that I could drop my Curse on Hit Enfeeble, and I replaced it with a 4L Lightning Spire Trap.
Hi Lily,

I would suggest looking up Pohx on youtube, he is known for his HC viable builds. His league starter was a Storm Brander too.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gwrM1yu8LkibhVA8ADXUWUFOLViELCyW2bAjieEzw10/htmlview?sle=true#gid=0

That is a link to his suggested PoE builds.
Someone else has already linked it.
One nice trick, at least if you aren't SSF, is to run a Flame Golem in a Malachai's artifice. This will give any mob near you cold vuln which increases actually DPS by quite a lot. Currently going for 1c on Betrayal SC
"
zz9za wrote:
One nice trick, at least if you aren't SSF, is to run a Flame Golem in a Malachai's artifice. This will give any mob near you cold vuln which increases actually DPS by quite a lot. Currently going for 1c on Betrayal SC

Why cold vuln though? Just for a higher chance to chill and freeze if having additional cold spell damage or even using Call of the Brotherhood ring as the other? I'm guessing you're trying to maximize dps by usage of Elemental Equilibrium that the ring provides.

[edit] After googling, read a post about how flame golem will proc it's own EE to lower the resists of the mob. Didn't even realize that until now.
Last edited by reciprocate on Dec 9, 2018, 9:31:14 PM
Oh, yeah, lightning vuln, not cold vuln. Blame the sleep deprivation.

it's awesome. Free EE with no worries about overriting it if you have like random 'Add 1-3 fire damage' on some gear.
Currently trying a more damage oriented version with my second character, will post updates on it.
With immortal call, how are the endurance charges getting generated?
We're not generating endurance charges. Immortal call has a very brief duration without them, but it's enough to block certain one-shotty mechanics.
Updated the passive trees.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info