[3.5][HCSSF] Storm Brand Hierophant | Tanky, mobile, beginner friendly, and fun

"
thefletch wrote:
Quick question, sorry if it's already been answered somewhere. In the gems section you use Efficacy in the 6th socket, but in the leveling section you have Faster Casting in there instead. Is this an error or at what point do you swap in Efficacy? Thanks!

I actually prefer faster casting nowadays, it feels better to use. Thank you for pointing it out!
Is this build still viable in 3.6 after the brand changes?
The nerf to storm brand itself shouldn't be too painful. It's a significant damage nerf to be sure, but it's still mechanically strong.

The changes to crit will require a re-work of sorts. We can't rely on Storm Brand to proc Elemental Overload while using Controlled Destruction anymore. I think the least damage loss would be to replace Controlled Destruction and use something like Efficacy in its place. I don't know if Efficacy will be the strongest choice, but it's not an awful one.
"
Lilyliciously wrote:
The nerf to storm brand itself shouldn't be too painful. It's a significant damage nerf to be sure, but it's still mechanically strong.

The changes to crit will require a re-work of sorts. We can't rely on Storm Brand to proc Elemental Overload while using Controlled Destruction anymore. I think the least damage loss would be to replace Controlled Destruction and use something like Efficacy in its place. I don't know if Efficacy will be the strongest choice, but it's not an awful one.

So you think this will stay a viable ssf hc build despite these changes?
It SHOULD be viable. It will need some changes, but it won't change the core playstyle of the build. I might update this a few days into the league, maybe a week. We'll see! For now I'm focusing on another build.
Have you tried getting permanent immortal call with hierophant?
"
LoreDragon wrote:
Have you tried getting permanent immortal call with hierophant?

I have not.
Hello, goog Guide

But plz, update for 3.6

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info