map stash tab wont change series 3.5

same problem here cant put new maps
the same problem and here cant put new maps !!!!!!
I just bought the map stash, is it still bugged?
FREAKDAFLOW//nl
Map stash tab still bugged for me. unique and shaped maps not showing up for me still. can put maps into war for the atlas and take out from there, and can switch to any map series, but can't put any maps into map stash tab except war for the atlas maps.
Same to me.
I already made it empty, but still the same proclem: I cannot put any 'new' maps into the map stash.

Did anyone made a bug report?
What are the answers from GGG?
Same to me.
I already made it empty, but still the same proclem: I cannot put any 'new' maps into the map stash.
This problem exists only for my standard-league-characters. In betrayal-league everything is fine...

Did anyone made a bug report?
What are the answers from GGG?

SOLUTION OF THE PROBLEM:

1. You have to completely empty the map tab!
2. You right-click on the map tab and now you can change the "Map Series" to "Betrayal"
Removing all maps from Map stash as a solution is unacceptable! I don't have that many empty tabs for thousands of maps. I don't understand why this isn't being handled as a high priority issue.
"
Degolair wrote:
Removing all maps from Map stash as a solution is unacceptable! I don't have that many empty tabs for thousands of maps. I don't understand why this isn't being handled as a high priority issue.

This is just a GGG high priority to let you know, that you have to spend some money, buy points and then buy the brand new map stash tab (what some people have done already, to be able to efficiently play).
I hope that I am wrong.
I still want to believe that this map stash problem is a not planned bug, not a sort of money earning procedure. I expected this tab will sort my map storage problem for ever (or at least until it would not be full) once I have bought it. It would not be nice, to discover that premium tabs will require to be re-bought every few path releases. GGG can easily sort this issue in the fair way - just to make possible to chose a map edition from the pull down menu (which already exists) and keep all maps in the one tab, or to leave this tab as a "remove-only" and add the fully working new one.
Btw. my Delve map stash tab does not want to disappear, despite being completely empty. It suggests that map stashes are still buggy.
They are forcing us to buy map stash tabs every 2 leagues with this.
Some people say that that Path of Exile is now p2w but I don't agree, but this is next level scam from GGG. I smell Tencent finger here, since they bought GGG they started to have this policy. We now have to spend 15-20€ every 8 months to play the game in standard. This this a ninja way to make the game pay to play without telling the world that you need to pay to play.

I have about 2k maps in Standard, what am I supose to do with them if I don't buy a new stash tab?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info