map stash tab wont change series 3.5

i removed all of the maps from the war for the atlas series, right clicked and selected betrayl but i cant put any of the new maps in the tab. i can put war for the atlas maps in though?
Last bumped on Apr 1, 2019, 8:51:05 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Same here...
All of my unique maps are missing from my premium map stash tabs. Wow money well spent.
Berek's Grip Ice Spear
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/780707
Budget Magicfind and/or Hardcore Flame Totem
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211543
its already stated in the official GGG known bug thread:

"

Recent High-Priority Issues:

Adding a map to map stash tab can look as if it removes all other maps of that same type.
Unique maps not showing in map stash tab on Standard with "War for the Atlas" series.
Currently can't place Betrayal series Maps into Map Stash tab.

So no need to make new threads or saying "same here"

mb didnt see that
There is some mess with Map Stash Tab now.
1. We cannot put new maps. There is implemented a pull-down menu for other map sets, why this feature does not work with different map series? It is not fair to leave players with hundreds or even thousands outdated maps which now cannot be stored correctly. Is it forcing people to buy a new stash tab with every atlas re-work or other items related changes? This is not fair!
2. All Unique Maps disappeared - I would like to have them back!
3. As described above - a map removed and them put back into a Map Stash, deletes all maps of this type which where in their slot.
4. Delve Map Stash Tab seems to be empty, but does not disappear from the tabs list (maybe there was let a Unique Map somewhere... But they disappear and cannot be checked / removed).

I would be happy to have an option to merge Premium Stashes like Maps, Essences, Fragments and Divination with their standard league versions - people have sometimes hundreds of items to manually relocate and it could be done automatically with one click.
Last edited by Mark__75 on Dec 8, 2018, 10:01:01 AM
i have samme issue
IGN:Layent
PST(GMT -7:00)
I have same problem. I burn a lot of 3.4 maps just to make space for new maps, then sad suprice 😢 and all unique maps are gone, it's painful.
Same here, unique maps aren't visible anymore. Have removed all other maps. Changed "Map series" to Original but can't use it to store new 3.5 maps in. I guess the old unique maps are still there but not visible...
Maybe it's related to not being able to remove the Map Remove-Only tabs from previous leagues?
Same problem!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info