[3.6 UPDATED] Sidefx Frost Blades CHAMPION varient (strongest by far) Great League starter!

"
RhaegarT wrote:
Hi, thank you for this guide. Can you give me any advice? Now I have many problem (tank problem) even with 10 act. Plus, I can use only two auras (hatred cost 50% of my mana, haste too).

1/ Your chest is good.

2/ You are at lv 70. And it is still too soon to learn Winter Spirit (I suppose).

So, I suggest you remove Winter Spirit and finish Soul Raker. That will gives you Leech. Do it ASAP.

Remove these 3 and Winter Spirit.

Scroll down and finish Primeval Force after Soul Raker.

3/ Remove Ancestral Call. Use Ruthless. It will give you tons of dmg.

4/ Your RES is too low.
Replace Le Heup with good rings + life + res. they are cheap.
And pendant too.

Looking for: + flat phys dmg, life, res, increased ele dmg.

Replace your boots too.

5/ Dude, How can you own a 6-linked Belly but the rest of your gears are shit?
Thank you very much for advices.

"
Dude, How can you own a 6-linked Belly but the rest of your gears are shit?

Some luck
Hey guys! Sorry I have been a little distant from the forum. Work has been killer! It makes me so happy when I see it her people on the forum helping others out. Keep it up guys!!
Nice to see your back again.

This build is a ton of fun (already killed the syndicate boss with this -> 4k Life and 90k DPS with Ancestral and without charges etc).

I have one question, I've found some currency (Poets Pen xD) and are now able to buy a 6L Belly or an Empower lvl 4. What's your opinion depending on my gear (there's a lot of imporvement I can do, but I wanted to make the big things first xD)
A good rolled Belly is around 5 Ex (or a bad rolled for 4.3 Ex + Divines) and the Empower around 4.5 Ex.

Thanks ;)
"
Distur wrote:
Nice to see your back again.

This build is a ton of fun (already killed the syndicate boss with this -> 4k Life and 90k DPS with Ancestral and without charges etc).

I have one question, I've found some currency (Poets Pen xD) and are now able to buy a 6L Belly or an Empower lvl 4. What's your opinion depending on my gear (there's a lot of imporvement I can do, but I wanted to make the big things first xD)
A good rolled Belly is around 5 Ex (or a bad rolled for 4.3 Ex + Divines) and the Empower around 4.5 Ex.

Thanks ;)

I would day get the belly because the 6th gem will huge for you. I also suggest buying a taste of hate to replace a life flask and if u want a lions roar is pretty solid. I notice you are going a bunch of elemental jewels and gear. Imo I would focus more on flat physicals to be converted over.
Thanks,

Yeah the flasks are the also a topic I wanted to work on. All rare gear are (except for the chest) are only 1C to cap my resis and start the build (atm I spend less then 30C and wanted to start now with big investions xD)

So now getting a Belly and fix then my res and flasks and save for the Enlighten ;)
Yaes
hey guys, If you want a higher HP pool 5800-6000 ish, look at my build, I basicly only removed Fencing and 1 jewel socket from Sidefx excellent build to place it into the path to the Constitution cluster. I also went with 2x skill points instead of allira, I will recommend allira for leveling though. I am currently at 5827hp, and when I get maximum life abyss sockets + 2 socket abyss tombfist, I should get 6000hp or atleast very close to and looking at my gear, it's nearly budget gear except maybe for the 6link and I still clear tier15/16 maps insanely fast.

This extra health helps with the cluster fuck of betrayal champions, One thing is being super skilled and avoiding everything, but you simply can't avoid what you can't see because of ultra cluster fuck billion mobs and abilities flying left and right. It helped me atleast, maybe it can help you aswell.
Hey i would like to know if the lorewave armor isnt better than belly...
"
f3lipeff wrote:
Hey i would like to know if the lorewave armor isnt better than belly...

Loreweave would be better. But at the cost of hP and your wallet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info