[3.6 UPDATED] Sidefx Frost Blades CHAMPION varient (strongest by far) Great League starter!

"

hey side,
whatever happened to point blank? :D

Point blank only effects the second hit from frostblades, even without it we dont need it to clear fast :)

Also going live now over at Twitch.tv/Sidefxmayinclde If anyone has anymore questions!

I have one. Why are you ignoring my questions?
Last edited by Titot on Dec 11, 2018, 6:44:41 PM
A few questions, probably stupid.

I read something in another thread (I think it was Assassin Frost Blades) about intentionally NOT getting 100% phys to cold conversion since then Bloodseeker's leech wouldn't work. What am I missing?

And how mandatory is Tombfist? Especially for a 'budget' version. Especially when you have to settle for one abyssal socket when still struggling with resists.

Sneaking in one more, seems like half of the people are using double Touch of Anguishes. They're super cheap, like all the other claws. What's the best zero money map starter option in your opinion - your Nest/Bloodseeker, double Touch of Anguishes, or some weird double Bloodseeker or something?

Edit: also, when leveling, would you recommend immediately rushing to the claw nodes near Shadow (Soul Raker), or temporarily taking the Duelist leech nodes and progressing north more slowly?
Last edited by Clerith on Dec 11, 2018, 8:22:21 PM
"
Clerith wrote:

I read something in another thread (I think it was Assassin Frost Blades) about intentionally NOT getting 100% phys to cold conversion since then Bloodseeker's leech wouldn't work. What am I missing?

You are right. We are dealing 100% converted dmg so phys leech doesn't work anymore.

You don't have to add 1 point to Winter Spirit too soon, save it for late game when you feel that you are ready to do that.

I recommend doing that only when learned Soul Raker, Primeval Force, Forces of Nature, Fangs of Frost and own 2 Fight for Survival jewels.

100% converted cold dmg in the early game may be a pain in the ass when dealing with high ele res creeps.

By the way, the point of Bloodseerker is:
"Gain Life from Leech instantly from Hits with this Weapon"

Thanks to Soul Raker and Blood Drinker, we have +1.6% life leech from any attack damage.

Plus the Attack per second is high enough to leech and restore our health to max in only 1 sec or lower.
"
stunvn wrote:
"
Clerith wrote:

You are right. We are dealing 100% converted dmg so phys leech doesn't work anymore.

You don't have to add 1 point to Winter Spirit too soon, save it for late game when you feel that you are ready to do that.

I recommend doing that only when learned Soul Raker, Primeval Force, Forces of Nature, Fangs of Frost and own 2 Fight for Survival jewels.

100% converted cold dmg in the early game may be a pain in the ass when dealing with high ele res creeps.

Thanks to Soul Raker and Blood Drinker, we have +1.6% life leech from any attack damage.

Plus the Attack per second is high enough to leech and restore our health to max in only 1 sec or lower.

Ah. We're getting instant leech (Bloodseeker) of 1.2% life (Soul Raker), but not benefitting from Bloodseeker's 2,8% physical life leech. Feels half wasted, but in practice that instant leech is amazing enough to warrant the equipment slot? Thanks for explaining, especially the late build tips.
Last edited by Clerith on Dec 12, 2018, 5:42:31 AM
"
stunvn wrote:
"
Clerith wrote:

Couldn't of said it better my self :)
Hi Mate,

what do you think about Perseverance and Shroud of the Lightless as Items for this build. Although Shroud will give you a hard time colouring. :-)

Or is Belly just the best in slot?

Wouldn´t cold pen be a viable option, since we do 100% cold?

Thanks, really enjoying this build so far.
Last edited by SlowMo on Dec 12, 2018, 10:23:24 AM
"
SlowMo wrote:
Hi Mate,

what do you think about Perseverance and Shroud of the Lightless as Items for this build. Although Shroud will give you a hard time colouring. :-)

Or is Belly just the best in slot?

Wouldn´t cold pen be a viable option, since we do 100% cold?

Thanks, really enjoying this build so far.

There are 3 chest options, Belly, lorweave or Lightning coil w/ use of Abyssus. All adding and taking away different things to the build.

Sure cold pen could be a option but imo not needed or a big dps increase esp over what we already use.

I am glad you are enjoying the build! it's very fun!
Btw, about that instant leech from bloodseeker. This mod isn't global for alternating attacks (that change both weapons each hit). So instant leech will only trigger when your bloodseeker swings, not the other weapon.
This is important because if you have very high pdps rare claw and bloodseeker, relatively low % of your damage will instantly leech.
Only way to get both weapons leech is either to use 2 bloodseekers (low damage) or use skill like dual strike (which hits with both weapons same as cleave, but you cant use cleave with claws).
I get absolutely destroyed by betrayal bosses. Is this normal?
I have a problem, I am struggling to have life, I have almost 2900 HP, if someone could see my character and recommend something, the name is Frosthy, I made some changes like Assassin's Mark and Essense Worm while my Enlighten is lvl1, I still use the tabula just because I still can not put 6 sockets in my Belly and 5 sockets feels weak, I'm wearing the perseverance belt to have Onslaught while I have not yet unlocked the Uber Lab and lastly my potions are bad. All items don't have or have bad Labs enchantments, but are so smooth to melt monsters and face tank bosses, Vaal Summon Skeletons does a great job to distract them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info