Is it OK to troll the D3 forums?

"
erdelyii wrote:
Looking forward to lots of current angry people turning about and playing Immortal on their phones. It will happen, just like ex sex is a thing.

"
IIPheXII wrote:

I'm actually still looking for an skill in PoE that feels better than channeling arcane torrent in D3 with a wizard and move your cursor around while doing so.

You want a skill that's a bigass beam of magic?

Most people making fun of it are gonna play it. Some will then use the excuse to flame it after they have wrung all the fun out of it. THEN, they will say its bad.

Some may not admit to playing it. They have shit-talked it so much, they would lose face to their E-friends. A lot of people around here fall into that category. I'm playing it for sure. Flame me baby. Call me a D3 shill.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
erdelyii wrote:

Do share some reflections at some point.

Sadly it's not really a share-reflections kind of book. It's a take-it-a-page-at-a-time, stop, reread-said-page and very, very slowly let it all sink in kind of book. Being academic and probably read by a whole 10 people, it's also riddled with OCR typos that almost turn it into comedy.

Also, I am very much looking forward to playing Diablo Immortal on my possibly incoming Xmas present: a samsung galaxy tab s4. Possibly. I'll get one eventually, at any rate. I am a mobile gamer and 'don't you guys have phones?' is a serious insult to a properly geared mobile gamer. ;)

Sounds like you're having a fine time digesting it. I'm glad to have inadvertently recommended something so enjoyable.

Yes, of course you are. Pics please, when you do, of the setup, at some artful outdoor location.

"
Destructodave wrote:
Most people making fun of it are gonna play it. Some will then use the excuse to flame it after they have wrung all the fun out of it. THEN, they will say its bad.

Some may not admit to playing it. They have shit-talked it so much, they would lose face to their E-friends. A lot of people around here fall into that category. I'm playing it for sure. Flame me baby. Call me a D3 shill.

XD good on you, lol.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info