Slow Mo Zombies! (No Uniques Needed|Relaxed Playstyle|Easy to Gear|Anyone Can Play|All Content)[3.5]

Hey Wladyka!

"
Wladyka wrote:
I dont know why but I cant use Charged Dash gem combo?!
What weapon do you have equipped? Attack skills (as opposed to spells) require melee weapons for the skill to be able to be used. Basically every weapon except for bows and wands can be used with Attack skills.

Let me know if that's not the case. (If it is the case, don't be embarrassed :). I'll honestly spend a few minutes EVERY league re-asking myself the same question, wondering why GGG doesn't fix the Charged Dash "bug" ;). That ended up being one of the reasons I decided to make my own filter. With my filter, only sceptres show up (for the one handed filter). Now I don't have to remember:).)

I hope that fixed the issue. If it didn't, let me know and I'll do what I can.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Last edited by Wrecker_of_Days on Dec 9, 2018, 11:57:07 AM
Hi hello. Was looking for a more relaxed build to play with and i think this is the one. But could you make me a favor (and maybe someone more)

In path of building. can you make a "leveling" guide? What route i should take or not.. I get confused with all the nodes when this is kinda my first league playing :) TY
"
GrunkleBob wrote:

I have linked explosive trap to summon phantasm on kill support and I am truly one handing!!!
Makes the hunt for essentials in this build a breeze, no mana issues at all.
Seems to be a great support for zombies while they are growing up.

I do this as well, linking Summon Phantasm early on. Zombies, skeletons and SRS gets it. Then replacing it when better support gems become available. Makes the earlier game just very easy.

Build is doing very well and having a good time with the Betrayal League.
Hey Xevilmf! I'm glad you found what you're looking for!

"
Xevilmf wrote:
Hi hello. Was looking for a more relaxed build to play with and i think this is the one. But could you make me a favor (and maybe someone more)

In path of building. can you make a "leveling" guide? What route i should take or not.. I get confused with all the nodes when this is kinda my first league playing :) TY
In the guide I mentioned to, "Just follow the tree and take the nodes as they come. You'll find it quite naturally balanced. Save the far West Side of the tree for last."

So what I tell people that are looking for an exact path is take every node you come to. Don't skip any. Do the East side of the tree first. The North, second. Go South after you select Whispers of Doom. Save what's West of Whispers of Doom for last.

The path on the passive tree is really balanced between offense and defense. You can't go wrong. Honestly, it's that easy.

I hope you enjoy the league! It's a great time to start playing!

If you have any questions at all please ask!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
@Xevilmf

Look on page 2. I asked the same question and there are a couple of replies that very clearly explain what paths to take. I'm currently level 43 and have followed the advice given here.

The only thing I would change is to get the minion damage to the right of the curse wheel, that x_Peleus_x talks about in step 5. You will gain much needed minion damage and minion regen.

Wait til early 30's to get the curse wheel. I found I couldnt use the curses til later, since I couldn't use Cast When Damage Taken taken level 38 and I didn't have enough hotkeys/gem slots in my gear to use a second curse.
Last edited by jackieh917 on Dec 9, 2018, 8:26:11 PM
"
What weapon do you have equipped? Attack skills (as opposed to spells) require melee weapons for the skill to be able to be used. Basically every weapon except for bows and wands can be used with Attack skills.

Let me know if that's not the case. (If it is the case, don't be embarrassed :). I'll honestly spend a few minutes EVERY league re-asking myself the same question, wondering why GGG doesn't fix the Charged Dash "bug" ;). That ended up being one of the reasons I decided to make my own filter. With my filter, only sceptres show up (for the one handed filter). Now I don't have to remember:).)

I hope that fixed the issue. If it didn't, let me know and I'll do what I can.

I used a Wand :|
now problem solved... switched weapon xD
thx
i have 4 questions
1) any way to make it more tanky for hc?
2) what are some of the higher end upgrades do you recommend (for example, if you find an exalted orb and can upgrade a few items to uniques)
3) the build feels slow with charged dash... any way to incorporate shield charge for much better clear speed or something else?
4) why can I summon chaos golem with a cwdt gem? I thought anything linked with cwdt can't be cast unless it's triggered by it? Are my color combos wrong?

for my color combo I'm using (clockwise):
gloves: blue red red red (this is the one with the golem, I have cwdt as the last gem, then from it, it goes counter clockwise, so, cwdt, golem, molten shell, holy relic)

EDIT: hmmm nevermind, #4 seems to have been fixed... I can't cast the golem manually anymore, not sure what changed, still using the same items.
Last edited by sooshka on Dec 9, 2018, 10:37:34 PM
"
Hey Xevilmf! I'm glad you found what you're looking for!

"
Xevilmf wrote:

In the guide I mentioned to, "Just follow the tree and take the nodes as they come. You'll find it quite naturally balanced. Save the far West Side of the tree for last."

So what I tell people that are looking for an exact path is take every node you come to. Don't skip any. Do the East side of the tree first. The North, second. Go South after you select Whispers of Doom. Save what's West of Whispers of Doom for last.

The path on the passive tree is really balanced between offense and defense. You can't go wrong. Honestly, it's that easy.

I hope you enjoy the league! It's a great time to start playing!

If you have any questions at all please ask!

Aye i read that and kinda the rest aswell but always a good idea to have a path to follow at the start so you dont miss out the goodies to make this abit easier :) but guess as you say, its easy enough. I enjoy this and this league and thanks for this guide <3
"
jackieh917 wrote:
@Xevilmf

Look on page 2. I asked the same question and there are a couple of replies that very clearly explain what paths to take. I'm currently level 43 and have followed the advice given here.

The only thing I would change is to get the minion damage to the right of the curse wheel, that x_Peleus_x talks about in step 5. You will gain much needed minion damage and minion regen.

Wait til early 30's to get the curse wheel. I found I couldnt use the curses til later, since I couldn't use Cast When Damage Taken taken level 38 and I didn't have enough hotkeys/gem slots in my gear to use a second curse.

Thanks for the advice, will take that into thoughts while leveling. Writing moment im at lvl 20 something <3
Thanks for really good league starter! I got to maps with 67 lvl in betrayal so easy compare to other necro builds ive used before. I love this build!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info