Path of Exile: Betrayal Patch Notes

Those are the best changes i've ever seen.

I love the way you nerfed stat sticks since in my opinion they were way too broken/too easy to acquire.

Immortal Flaskfinder also won't be a thing anymore.

Sure, Arc, BV and GC are still broken but I have high hopes that they will receive a fitting treatment next league.

Until then,

keep up the good work GGG!
Nice! my jugg VD is still alive :D
I am amazed that you nerfed Quill rain for no reason, skill like explosive arrow was not strong anyhow. So just because you fail at delivering poison balances properly it does not mean you have to kill skills. by nerfing quill for instance you killed EA that was even at teh current state unusable for end game bosses. Balance usually means that you nerf skills that are op and meta and buff those that are not. But I guess it is all about money, you only buff skills that you have microtransactions for...disappointed with the strategy you use, it is cunning and money centered. But hey, that's only me, it is not important what one player thinks, right?!
"
Devilwar wrote:
"
saragart wrote:
"
Spankijs wrote:
QL - nerf
Zerphis - totally worthless now
Indigon - nerf
Molten - nerf

F you too GGG.

F you indeed!

Nerfing existing copies of items is cancer.

Very disappointed with league of nerfs!

Can't agree more stop destroy our legacy items it's the only reason standard exist :( F

Im really glad im don't support you GGG
Fu.. you GGG
Last edited by SerenaDrake on Dec 5, 2018, 1:01:39 AM
Rip melee builds 2018.12.05. Before they was hardly playeble, now it just complitely trash, ty ggg again league of blade vortex.
Delete
Last edited by Exile009 on Dec 5, 2018, 1:10:36 AM
"
ArazurKires wrote:
Rip melee builds 2018.12.05. Before they was hardly playeble, now it just complitely trash, ty ggg again league of blade vortex.

100% cold converted BV Occultist meta. You can count on it.
"
SerenaDrake wrote:
"
Devilwar wrote:
"
Spankijs wrote:
QL - nerf
Zerphis - totally worthless now
Indigon - nerf
Molten - nerf

F you too GGG.

F you indeed!

Nerfing existing copies of items is cancer.

Very disappointed with league of nerfs!

Im really glad im don't support you GGG
Fu.. you GGG

This is the kind of people that i see every single time patch notes are released: Yeah, some builds got nerfed (molten strike CAN STILL KILL EVERYTHING unless you suck as player), and they are a lot of skills that you can still use to go for endgame now. If you can't figure that out and you only follow the broken meta stuff, then you just don't know how to properly play the game.

And of course, that doesn't mean that they are not a lot of things to improve/change yet.
"
Those are the best changes i've ever seen.

I love the way you nerfed stat sticks since in my opinion they were way too broken/too easy to acquire.

The way they nerfed stat sticks was stupid. Why? Cos -

Wait.... so Mjolner gets it's trigger time reduced to 0.15 but cospri remains at 0.25 and cospri is based on crit where as Mjolner is just based on hit?

Or are these patch notes incomplete?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info