[3.17] Beginner Friendly Arc Mines Guide | All Content on 5L | Lvling Guide

Love the build was just wondering if it would be fine to run it without MoM
Has the tree been updated for 3.9?
With minefield only getting available in act4, you recommend leveling with trap and mine damage instead?
Hello, amazing guide!
This will definetly be my LStarter, just one question,

You play arc in a 4L for clear, and single target is IceSpear mine ?

Will a 4L Arc be enough for new T16 "boosted difficulty"

Sorry for my poor english.

Much love!
What do you think is better for single target damage: Ice Spear, Pyroclast or Glacial Cascade.

if we are going to mix two elements I guess Wrath is not so good as before.
When I'm going for Arc and Pyroclast Mines - should I focus primarily on fire or lightning damage on my gear?
"
AnActualHorn wrote:
Trees in the leveling segment should be updated and the gearing as well. Let me know if anything else needs to be fixed

Hi! PoB needs an update, for tree and gems. It's still a 3.6 tree. Could you also mention changing gear stats to match with pyroclast and ice spear mines, please?

There is also something I'd like to ask :

In budget/ssf gear, you prioritize the mod "Damage Penetrates #% Resistances". Doesn't this mod only work for attacks ?

Thanks in advance!
What kind of delve depths this build would be able to handle on budget setup?
"
eTo_PL wrote:

I would like to know this aswell, I like too much the guide and im 99% sure that will be my league starter.
"
dfda91 wrote:
"
eTo_PL wrote:

I would like to know this aswell, I like too much the guide and im 99% sure that will be my league starter.

You can go into the thousands if you offscreen mobs, which is being made much easier with the range buffs this league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info