[3.17] Beginner Friendly Arc Mines Guide | All Content on 5L | Lvling Guide

"
emaster wrote:
"
DrRats wrote:
"
emaster wrote:
[dbLinkedItem id="12702798904"][dbLinkedItem id="12702798905"][dbLinkedItem id="12702798906"][dbLinkedItem id="12702798907"][dbLinkedItem id="12702798908"][dbLinkedItem id="12702798909"][dbLinkedItem id="12702798910"][dbLinkedItem id="12702798911"][dbLinkedItem id="12702798912"]

Gear check please. Think i could down guardians/shaper with this? Possibly Uber Elder?

I killed Uber Elder today with very similar gear (with 2nd try, because that was my first Uber Elder and I didn't know the fight) so it's definitely viable for all content you mentioned. I didn't use Lightning Spire Trap by the way, killed with Arc Mine only. That trap now just wastes my 6link in body, but now sure what else can I put in 6link instead.

Good to hear! I killed all guardians and shaper the other day without much issue. Still working on my atlas so I can try elder guardians/uber elder. That fight looks pretty crazy though! Did you use Kaom's boot's for the fight or no?

Nope, I used exactly the gear which is now on my char, you can check it out. Though I guess they can indeed help quite a bit. As I learned in my first (failed) try - the only really dangerous thing is Shaper balls, they almost one shot you but quite easy to dodge, because first ball appears and then stars slow, speeding up later, so there is time to react. But if you are slowed down and Shaper stars balls, and Flame Dash is out of charges... Note also that if you fail an attempt (use all 6 portals) - Elder does not disappear and you can try again with another Shaper set, so if thats your first time you can prepare several sets. [/quote]

Uber elder down! I repeat, uber elder down!!! Used my loreweave for a cwdt setup and put on kaoms boots. No need for lightning spire trap with this fight. First attempt success, had two portals left. Great build!
I'm struggling on T13+ maps could you look at my gear and recommend what to upgrade first? I know I need quality gems and 20 quality flasks. I'm lvl 87 and have 4.8k hp with capped resistances. Thanks.
"
goobergeorge wrote:
I'm struggling on T13+ maps could you look at my gear and recommend what to upgrade first? I know I need quality gems and 20 quality flasks. I'm lvl 87 and have 4.8k hp with capped resistances. Thanks.

Put Arc into helmet and LST into chest at least thats what the guide mentions. Not sure if the helmet mod (place additional mine) is only socketed gems or all mine gems.

Get rid of minefield. Some of your gear has low life on it. Consider upgrading that.
Hi, I'm a little confused if someone can help me out (sorry if it's been asked before).

I've been using a Tabula with Arc/Minefield/Remote Mine/Ele Focus/Lightning Pen/Trap and Mine Damage as my 6l setup. I recently got a helm with Remote mine/1 additional mine and took the guide's advice and linked it with Minefield/Increased Crits/Added cold. This brought my PoB "average hit" down by over 30k. Simply swapping added cold for trap and mine damage brought average hit back up by 10k. Also swapping increased crits for ele focus brings it up by another 10k.

Do the PoB numbers not accurately reflect the setup? Or is there something else I'm not understanding?
I am thinking of attempting uber elder for the first time. Is there something I ought to upgrade prior to my attempt?-

Spoiler

Edit I saw that inc crit chance gem gave less dps in PoB compared to light pen. So I guess Ill replace that. If I were to replace the dream fragment ring and craft cannot be frozen on boots - how much of an issue would me being able to be chilled be(as I dont have room for a thawing flask)?
Last edited by Garash on Jan 13, 2019, 4:29:08 AM
Can you tell me what else i can change into my build? pls

What is the best flask setup for this build? Lavianga's Spirit for sure, but what else? No matter what is the cost. I want to know what should I be saving for.
Last edited by SauMaris on Jan 13, 2019, 6:49:08 AM
1 question guys, can you explain why we should keep Immortal Call to lvl 4 or 5? and not to max out? or other defensiv gems ?
I apologise if this has already been addressed in this thread (the search function on the forum sucks), but is there an ES path for this build? I see other trap builds using LL/ES, but I'd prefer to stay true to this build but go into ES. I love the build for everything else, besides the fact that I'd like to try LL/ES.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info