[3.17] Beginner Friendly Arc Mines Guide | All Content on 5L | Lvling Guide

Just started playing Poe a few days ago, wanted to play my first char without guide, went well till endgame, saw your guide and immediately wanted to play this build. Started yesterday, Level 65 now, love it so far. Just wanted to say thanks, the leveling part also helped me a lot.
Guess I will start mapping tomorrow for the first time :)

Last edited by Becko1 on Nov 29, 2018, 5:02:12 PM
"
JulianB3000 wrote:
Thanks for the guide. I've never played a mine char, so this is helpful.

One minor thing - you might want to check a few of the directions in the levelling section.

For example, in Act5, you say "Head to the Ascent, which is the very Western point of the act 4 town" ... it's in the very Eastern point.
(I don't know if it's just me, but I usually find the docks in the top left of the Battlefront, not the top right.)

Still ... good guide! I may try this playstyle in Betrayal - thanks!

thanks dude, I'll edit them a bit
"
Notsavard wrote:
Could we get a quick guide on what you use to level before you scan switch to arc mine and when is the best time to do so?

I thought I already had that in there, I said to level with frostbolt or freezing pulse :O
"
Degaldor wrote:
Thanks for build, I'm going to play next league but won't have time to farm a lot of currency so wanted to find something cheap, fun and strong.

It would be great if you could write some suggested unique leveling gear.
It is often a lot easier to buy some unique for 1-2 alch then check all rares for something more useful.

Yeah rare wands are pretty strong for leveling, it's not like melee where your weapon really carries you. You can get lifesprig and lunaris wand if you'd like but it won't be too much more dmg
"
Becko1 wrote:
Just started playing Poe a few days ago, wanted to play my first char without guide, went well till endgame, saw your guide and immediately wanted to play this build. Started yesterday, Level 65 now, love it so far. Just wanted to say thanks, the leveling part also helped me a lot.

Glad you're liking it! Let me know if you have any questions
"
AnActualHorn wrote:
"
Becko1 wrote:

Glad you're liking it! Let me know if you have any questions

Yeah I have 1 question, i wanted to play the build on friday when betrayal comes out, would you recommend the build for it? Or do you think it will get nerfed?

Edit: Nvm saw your elder 5l Video, will play it then if arc gets not touched :)
Last edited by Becko1 on Dec 3, 2018, 6:16:44 PM
Hello! Thank you for the guide, its very helpful for leveling. Can you please also add gems links at the end of every act as you have done with passives tree?
There is a 'B plan' if arc get nerfed to the ground?
"

No nerfs!!
"
AnActualHorn wrote:
"

No nerfs!!

NEAT! My new starter build, here I come!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info