[3.17] Beginner Friendly Arc Mines Guide | All Content on 5L | Lvling Guide

"
"
AnActualHorn wrote:
"
There is a 'B plan' if arc get nerfed to the ground?

No nerfs!!

NEAT! My new starter build, here I come!

Same!
I have a question after I read the patch notes. I generally would use Loreweave but I noticed that Carcass Jack got a huge increased area damage boost. Does that make it competitive? Thanks for the nice build. My last three league starters have been arc totems then arc traps and in Delve I used self cast arc.

So, you what that leaves me if I want the grand slam....

Forgive me if I don't understand the AOE, I have not played a character that relied on it too much.

Last edited by MrWonderful99 on Dec 5, 2018, 1:07:23 AM
"
AnActualHorn wrote:
RESERVED

Hi I'm joining back PoE after a few leagues and was am not too updated with the current state of traps but they seem to be doing exceptionally well. I wanted to start this upcoming league with your build as you have a very well written guide but had only 1 question.

I used to be a avid uber lab farmer and was wondering how this build would be for doing it? I know you stated that it cant do all content and I'm not sure if uber lab is included as there were no videos.

Thank you! :)
One of the best detailed build guides I have ever seen. Great job!
"
MrWonderful99 wrote:
I have a question after I read the patch notes. I generally would use Loreweave but I noticed that Carcass Jack got a huge increased area damage boost. Does that make it competitive? Thanks for the nice build. My last three league starters have been arc totems then arc traps and in Delve I used self cast arc.

So, you what that leaves me if I want the grand slam....

Forgive me if I don't understand the AOE, I have not played a character that relied on it too much.

Arc doesn't scale with area so carcass jack wouldn't be good for it. However it wouldn't be too bad with ground slam if you want to try that.
"
Chaavy wrote:
"
AnActualHorn wrote:
RESERVED

Hi I'm joining back PoE after a few leagues and was am not too updated with the current state of traps but they seem to be doing exceptionally well. I wanted to start this upcoming league with your build as you have a very well written guide but had only 1 question.

I used to be a avid uber lab farmer and was wondering how this build would be for doing it? I know you stated that it cant do all content and I'm not sure if uber lab is included as there were no videos.

Thank you! :)

It's very good for lab because of the pyromaniac ascendency node. You detonate all of your mines and then run through traps and you basically can't die because you have so much regen paired with MoM. When you get to the boss you can usually one shot him

Hope this helps
Hi AnActualHorn, thanks a LOT from a newbie player (D3 immortal kill me)

"
DON'T LEVEL arcane surge past lvl 3

Maybe it's a dumb question but : can you explain why ?

Thanks.

Last edited by uruvela on Dec 5, 2018, 7:54:11 AM
"

DON'T LEVEL arcane surge past lvl 3

Maybe it's a dumb question but : can you explain why ?

So arcane surge procs every time you use flame dash, if you level it too high it would proc every 2.

It has to be the best leveling guide i've seen so far, congrats. Helps newbies a lot, as well as someone who have never done traps/mines before. My new starter after the changes to melee, getting 2 good weapons on a proper base is a big YIKES for leveling :/

Goodluck in Betreyal guys
Love the build guide! Do you think you'll change the leveling trees based on DeadandDooms latest 3hr Kitava kill?
what enchants?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info