3.5 Arakaali's Fang BladeVortex, Uber Elder/HOGM ✓ Betrayal HC ✓ Tank✓ All Content✓ Spider Army✓

"
Antigegner wrote:
trying it now but my gear still isn't that great. But I like the concept.

Did T9 Tower map with 82% max block...three hits from brutus all connected and killed me right away, lol. I know it was just really bad luck, but quite frustrating as a first experience with this build ;-)

..but overall it works very well....was just unlucky. Didn't die anymore since then.

edit: The T9 map was done with a lvl 1 Herald of Agony...so...yeah, that thing packs a punch and I think it is good as a league starter.

Oh I remember selling you Death Tower Shield in standard! I use a different one now, I have shock on block which is a huge dps boost ;)

I think this will be my league starter in HC. Bringer of Rain isn't option due to this is a spellcaster build? Or can i use it now as a starter item
"
zj0ckez wrote:
I think this will be my league starter in HC. Bringer of Rain isn't option due to this is a spellcaster build? Or can i use it now as a starter item

You dont need bring of rain at all, its for attack builds!

Just level up as a normal blade vortex character using hatred aura, 4 link your gloves with poison to make sure herald of agony works. Get the Embalmer unique gloves later on for a 5link blade vortex that will do respectable damage
Hi man, could u post the passive tree link? I have trouble on using POB.....plz? :}
"
kalimuxingga wrote:
Hi man, could u post the passive tree link? I have trouble on using POB.....plz? :}

Check his character Some_Day, his gladiator has the right tree
"
kalimuxingga wrote:

ITs very very easy, download the installer here:

https://github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding/releases/download/v1.4.117/PathOfBuilding-Setup-1.4.117.exe

Then after installing run it, in the left Top corner click Import, the click Import from Pastbin

Easy as that.

My character has The Red Nightmare jewels missing and a Warlord's mark ring missing aswell as flasks, so you wont get to see the full version.
Making a second character, starting out with the following setup:

I heard a lot of people complaining about how strong the syndicate is. How is your char doing so far in Betrayal league?

P.S.: lol, so I bought that shield from you? Thx ;-)
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
Last edited by Antigegner on Dec 12, 2018, 10:14:07 AM
Hi, i'm doing this build on hc betrayal and i think it's great against all so far.

I don't have warlords yet but kaom's. What patheon should i use untill i get warlords mark?
"
Antigegner wrote:
I heard a lot of people complaining about how strong the syndicate is. How is your char doing so far in Betrayal league?

P.S.: lol, so I bought that shield from you? Thx ;-)

check out my charcter in betrayl hc :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info