3.5 Arakaali's Fang BladeVortex, Uber Elder/HOGM ✓ Betrayal HC ✓ Tank✓ All Content✓ Spider Army✓

"
kaygee82 wrote:
This sounds like an intriguing build, was just curious about a couple of things like is there any map mods you stay away from and I saw that you are releveling the char as jugg instead of glad, is that something you recommend for new people trying out the build? :)

Nah no longer Jugg, releaving a gladiator, heres my current setup:

I'm having a heck of time getting spiderbros back, if they despawn before a boss.

Correct me if wrong, but it's just desecrate corpses, writhing jar, blade vortex to death, spiders supposed to pop up....right?

Other than that, build is awesome to play; way tanker than the cospri CoC I started with, and feels smooth for clear speed too.
(1.2)Puncture/Ice Shot duelist - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1078942
(2.0)The Party Crasher - Hardcore viable Ice Crash Duelist - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1335704
"
RediusMaximus wrote:
I'm having a heck of time getting spiderbros back, if they despawn before a boss.

Correct me if wrong, but it's just desecrate corpses, writhing jar, blade vortex to death, spiders supposed to pop up....right?

Other than that, build is awesome to play; way tanker than the cospri CoC I started with, and feels smooth for clear speed too.

sometimes take out cwdt so you can manually cast desecrate if you have to, then kill the worms with bv. You have to kill the worms before your existing spiders or scorpion kills them, otherwise they wont summon because you have to get the kill.
"
RediusMaximus wrote:

also i noticed you have iron will linked to your herald of agony. That has absolutly no effect, put Pierce Support instead
Good catch; my gem situation is a mess, since it's been so easy to map, haven't bothered to make sure right.

Thanks!
(1.2)Puncture/Ice Shot duelist - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1078942
(2.0)The Party Crasher - Hardcore viable Ice Crash Duelist - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1335704
"
Some_Day wrote:

also i noticed you have iron will linked to your herald of agony. That has absolutly no effect, put Pierce Support instead

I'm not having an issue with clear speed, so I would like the crawler to focus on single target boss fps. Pierce seems less desirable for that end; was debating on added fire vs decay. Decay tooltip shows higher, but will the conversion scale better in your opinion?

Any advice is welcome, thanks!

**EDIT**

Vile Toxins seems to work best out of the bunch.
Last edited by RediusMaximus on Dec 24, 2018, 5:02:14 PM
Really liked the concept for this and I have been leveling it today, plan on dropping 20 ex on the build but I have a few questions I need answered rather quickly so I know what i'm buying

You touch on things in some of the vids but don't add them in the guide or pob

*Is it a strong enough route to get a +3 helm with minion damage and run a kaoms

*You say damage on full life doesn't work with the spiders and to use withering touch in one of the comments of a video but you didn't change it anywhere, so does it work now?

*Would red nightmare be worth using and what would be the best location?

*Abyss jewels? Was thinking (for spider buffing) Life/flat chaos or phys? ( not sure which dmg type is best) for minions/blind-movespeed-atk speed- etc

Im sure ill have more but this are prob the big ones for now

thanks
So, after trying six times as SSF HC I've changed to a jugg build that's very similar but doesn't rely on these uniques.

But I still wanted to thank you for the build guide and your ingame advice. I've learned a lot and feel much more confident in HC now.

With my jugg I'm now at T2 maps and going well. I proc poison with static strike (ok, you can all laugh now, but I got the idea from reddit) and I run herald of purity so all my spells also proc poison (because they add physical to spells). This includes orb of storms with chain, tempest shield on block, etc. I would like to see if I can do this with a jewel, to switch to aspect of crab or cat.

For added defence I've crafted 'Trigger socketed spells on skill use" on my claw and dropped in enfeebled, cold snap and vortex. All three are active almost the whole time and add great extra defence.

So, lots of changes but I still thank this guide for my inspiration.
"
So, after trying six times as SSF HC I've changed to a jugg build that's very similar but doesn't rely on these uniques.

But I still wanted to thank you for the build guide and your ingame advice. I've learned a lot and feel much more confident in HC now.

With my jugg I'm now at T2 maps and going well. I proc poison with static strike (ok, you can all laugh now, but I got the idea from reddit) and I run herald of purity so all my spells also proc poison (because they add physical to spells). This includes orb of storms with chain, tempest shield on block, etc. I would like to see if I can do this with a jewel, to switch to aspect of crab or cat.

For added defence I've crafted 'Trigger socketed spells on skill use" on my claw and dropped in enfeebled, cold snap and vortex. All three are active almost the whole time and add great extra defence.

Cool man glad to hear its working out for you. I've decided to quit until maybe next leauge or the league after. Who knows, I won't updating the guide any longer but I am sure you got this since you seem to be doing well in HCSSF! Just remember not to die to Catarina skeletons since they seem unblockable. Laters!
"
Some_Day wrote:
"

Cool man glad to hear its working out for you. I've decided to quit until maybe next leauge or the league after. Who knows, I won't updating the guide any longer but I am sure you got this since you seem to be doing well in HCSSF! Just remember not to die to Catarina skeletons since they seem unblockable. Laters!

I've decided to skip Mastermind, from what you and others have said. I never chase challenges so I'm happy to skip her. I do hope I can beat Shaper though. That's my goal. Sounds like Syndicate might kill me first on red maps though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info