Unified Hideouts in Path of Exile: Betrayal

"
NemoJr wrote:

"
vio wrote:
loading hideout decorations onto the server? isn't that opening an additional attack vector?

No reason to think it'll be any more dangerous than "loading" item filters "into the game", if you know what I mean. Probably be like a text file filled with "Decor_ID"s and "Pos_XYR"s etc.

It's a great way to handle it, actually.

imho the item filter only applies to the client side, it would be crazy to have the server filter items.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Great changes.
i <3 minesweeper
Nice
This has been a long time needed improvement. Thx!
Awesome! I'll certainly spend time designing a better hangout!
Excellent job. Tora left me ToT I will miss her as fuck.
A build that only has might is not mighty.
ADAPT OR RIP!
Will we have to start over with the start of betrayal or will Delve carry over? I assume it does as that cool one from Delve, or well what I was working on will just go to standard and then be accessable across leagues but I wanted to make sure. There would be some stuff I would like to keep and not have to regrind for. I don't have thirty plus big piles of books not at all...
Please add an option to change the music in a hideout! There are so many awesome tracks... I´d love to hear the old tracks from act 2 in special ;)
Excellent, I may have to actually design a layout for a change instead of throwing a few random pot plants about the place :)
I used to be apathetic, now I just don't care.
I didn't find any infos about it in the post but do u also increase the Limit of Decorations in one Hideout? At the moment it's 500 i think.

Or i'm just Blind idk sry :D
Last edited by ryu1234 on Nov 16, 2018, 12:01:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info