Unified Hideouts in Path of Exile: Betrayal

"
You could charge a "Fee" as if the master is taking a cut. Nothing horridly brutal, but something to "balance it out”

I like this with a fee involved. However, fees would likely need to be a flat rate paid up front as you entered the item into your inventory (say 3 Alterations). You can’t very well do something percentage based, because too many items sell for a single currency. I suppose you could limit it to currencies with shards or create shards for all currencies or even add a new currency for trades of this nature.

However, this presents a problem of adding game content worthless to SSF players. While the game is very different for them, I cannot think of any content that is irrelevant. It might be better to make a micro transaction where you can literally hire various masters so long as none of them affect your ability to progress.
When your dreams come true. I waited so long for this..
Nice nice nice, these improvements make me feel like I can finally buy some hideout MTX :)
Gotta love it!

I am especially interested in the new tilesets...
i just realy want to tp to my hideeout when im entering in to the game>instead of oriath(
DIABLO IMMORTAL, they BETRAYED YOU.. TIME TO EXECUTE.....
O..M...G
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
"
Calm_Chaos wrote:
i just realy want to tp to my hideeout when im entering in to the game>instead of oriath

this.
Last edited by AbsoluteZero45967 on Nov 15, 2018, 1:29:51 PM
please make an option to load into your hideout instead of towns when you start the game, it would be a great feature for anyone who has reached endgame :)
One More Day...
just an idea for the future... but an armour rack that you could place armour mtxs on in the hideout(that you aren't wearing of course) would be really cool to show off the sets and worth investing into for people with multiple armour sets
One More Day...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info