[3.6] Occultist CWDT Auto Cast Mobile Spell Turret - Red Map / Delve 275+ Viable

"
Horvath wrote:
Ah, yea I missed that in my chaos PoB. Without some other item in to reduce skill effect duration, the immortal call will also last too long. I think it would be easier to switch the aura to Zealotry.

Ah yes, didn't think of that.

Btw, how is it that we can actually proc the Arakaali pantheon? Nvm, this...

Hovering over the pantheon it says "..stopped taking damage over time recently" and that "recently refers to the past 4 seconds". The immortal call buff lasts for .22 seconds and has a cooldown of 2.37s with 10 % CDR on belt. This isn't enough to proc it, is it? Or am I missing how the pantheon works? Yes, I am...

"
CruorLue wrote:
How do you guys like the chaos version?

I am using ED as my main damage link paired with a Contagion in the bloodrage/CWDT link. I am currently also manually casting Bane+Efficacy+Enfeeble+Despair and Soulrend+LMP+Faster Casting+Efficacy when this is needed.
Now that I have gotten the loop to work, I haven't really needed to manually cast on anything but bosses. ED+Contagion clears everything.

I will probably swap the ED main link with the Soulrend later (at least try it out for comparison)
Last edited by klek on Mar 31, 2019, 8:47:14 AM
I made some adjustments to the PoB and Gem setups.

I havent tried them out, so there are still probably many improvements.

For fire build, controlled destruction or added fire is better than elemental focus for the purifying flames / wave of conviction link. My original build had avatar of fire, but that doesnt work with profane bloom. Also, I think divine fury is worth taking. If you're willing to lose out on clear speed, can swap out fireball / magma orb and go phys spells and get some fire conversion. Bladefall, ethereal knives or unearth / volatile dead / cremation.
https://www.youtube.com/@esvbanARPGs
thanks amazing build
Last edited by Pentacodex on Apr 10, 2019, 5:45:18 PM
Hi, this is my POB and i have low ES regen, where im wrong, pls help me?
https://pastebin.com/uK13B33Y

UPD sry, nvm, just didnt activate flask...
Last edited by nickfury93 on Apr 14, 2019, 2:39:30 PM
Hey,
I am experiencing huge ES regen issue with 88% reduction + 1/20Q less dura gem. Currently on 9,1k ES, all regen nodes taken, arakaali soul captured, discipline taken... No idea what I am doing wrong.

Btw arakaali soul gives 50% ES recharge not recovery, am I missing something here?

I had to take ES leech + ghost reaver to sustain boss fights without high mob density.

Anyway great and fun build, thank you sir :).
What do you think of energy shield leech gem? It's dps while leeching and/or full energy shield outmatches even the best support gems, while of course leeching shield for you (on gloves with purif flame and wave of conv.). Even without being on full energy shield, it's dps is nearly the same with added fire damage, and overwhelmes the damage while on full energy shield. Not to mention the insane shield regen/leech that gem gives on high constant damage.

Just grabbed this, burning to use it
Last edited by zsirfoka on Apr 15, 2019, 2:12:01 PM
@NoxNothus are you just barely dying? you can get another 2% regen on your boots with lab enchant. Could also respec some points to get a few more ES nodes.

@zsirfoka energy leech is definitely a good option, especially for tanking bosses easier.
https://www.youtube.com/@esvbanARPGs
Hey, I have been tentatively watching this thread and tweaking the build for my own style of play in PoB. That being said I'm super interested to gauge someone's opinion of the chaos version as I don't have a lot of time to play right now myself.

Since 95% of the damage comes from the dots, and most of the dots last 2-4 seconds, isn't the rapid fire nature of this build kind of wasted with a chaos dot variant? Multiple copies of a degen don't stack so single target damage would be pretty low as far as I can tell, clear would be amazing though.

Really curious to find out what people think of it, specifically from the people actually playing the chaos variant.
Last edited by fluxofwar on Apr 16, 2019, 10:28:24 AM
"
Horvath wrote:
@NoxNothus are you just barely dying? you can get another 2% regen on your boots with lab enchant. Could also respec some points to get a few more ES nodes.

@zsirfoka energy leech is definitely a good option, especially for tanking bosses easier.

I am not "barely" dying :(. I can sustain loop for around 6-7 seconds.

"
fluxofwar wrote:
Hey, I have been tentatively watching this thread and tweaking the build for my own style of play in PoB. That being said I'm super interested to gauge someone's opinion of the chaos version as I don't have a lot of time to play right now myself.

Since 95% of the damage comes from the dots, and most of the dots last 2-4 seconds, isn't the rapid fire nature of this build kind of wasted with a chaos dot variant? Multiple copies of a degen don't stack so single target damage would be pretty low as far as I can tell, clear would be amazing though.

Really curious to find out what people think of it, specifically from the people actually playing the chaos variant.

You can increase CWDT lvls of single target skills and than you will not spam it and it will be way higher lvl. I have tried chaos variant, but it is not that good because of this tricky "sudden skeleton death" issue. If a summoned skeleton will be hit by any spell (like sea witches wave/ball) or any attack or dot during this 0.24s of his life, your loop will break and you will have to start over by casting Stone Golem. It happens very often tbh.
The problem with chaos variant of this build I have experienced is that it is not killing stuff fast enough and mobs have a lot of time to provide a hit and stop your loop.

Imho best variant will be Ice -> Fire -> Lightning/Physical -> Chaos.
"
NoxNothus wrote:
You can increase CWDT lvls of single target skills and than you will not spam it and it will be way higher lvl.

I understand this and all single target spells already have a 18 CWDT. This still means they fire once a second, even on a level 20 CWDT they will fire once every 1.5sec.

The point I'm making is that if you lower the proc chance via higher CWDT gems to account for DoT damage you're essentially gimping the build to accommodate less damage. At that point you may as well be self casting soulrend and whatever else you want as you'll achieve way more damage with proper links AND have 3k es regen for free instead of counter acting self damage.

"
NoxNothus wrote:
Ice -> Fire -> Lightning/Physical -> Chaos.

I think you are on the right track with this as you definitely want to stay with elemental spells that hit and hit hard. I think (minus the chill/freeze aspect) fire is better as has more damage over all, cold spells will be more defensive though. I'll wait a little longer before writing off the chaos variant and see if anyone else has input on the matter.

Thanks for your reply.
Last edited by fluxofwar on Apr 17, 2019, 12:45:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info