Path of Exile is Coming to PS4

seeing the last clip (aul from the azurite mines) does that mean, that delve is going into the core game? pls GGG give delve the incursion treatment before making it into the core game.
OMG why all platforms but not MAC............
What we do in life, echoes in eternity.
"
easygoes wrote:
I'm also interested in crossplay between console and PC.

[Reddit]

"
Chris wrote:
PC, Xbox One and PS4 are (intentionally) separate realms with no crossplay between them.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Sweet. I have couple of buddies that play only on PS4, so now I can try to get them to play it there.

Any chance to retain my mtx's from pc version?
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
Really dodged a bullet this isn't mobile. Good luck PS4 players.
Last edited by aneruok1 on Nov 5, 2018, 3:02:52 PM
health globe and de-/buffbar almost covering the character...
ALLOCATING SPACE
"
Odoakar wrote:
Sweet. I have couple of buddies that play only on PS4, so now I can try to get them to play it there.

Any chance to retain my mtx's from pc version?

pretty sure it would be a safe bet to assume not, unless the deal with sony is better than what MS gave them for the xbox version
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
POE mobile when? Blizzard has made a huge announcement and that's what you bring? Disappointing.

Kappa.
"
OMG why all platforms but not MAC............

mac isn't a platform
ALLOCATING SPACE
This is incredible !!! Truly awesome.
Mayby allready asked, but is this cross save and playable with your existing POE account ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info