Announcing Private Leagues

Great idea, but overpriced, i can see this going free as nobody will play it.
I mean no problem I would gladly pay to play mayhem/leagacy voided race with my friends.

But this mods are stupid absolute not-fun garbage.
dead game
bring back 3.13
"
dontsleep wrote:
"No Magic or Rare Items Drop"

This is a great idea but it would be even better if there was a "No Unique Items Drop" option too. That way ALL items in the league would be handcrafted by players. There is something very cool about that. It just fits perfectly with the atmosphere of Path of Exile.

what, crappy, low tier worthless stuff dropping fits perfectly with PoE? Ya, you got that right that's for sure.
let us choose to opt out of the Trading API
Le Mankey Face amirite guise :---------------------------------------)
"
Akenmaat wrote:
"
ripnburn69 wrote:
"
Jaari wrote:
Mixing multiple challange leagues in one league would be very cool.

That would be pay to win, even if it's a void league.

How, exactly?

You could make the argument that getting more stuff = more fun. But it doesn't give you a competitive advantage over anyone else if it's a void league. And it would be obtained in a balanced, risk vs reward way that's already in the game, I might add.

The ambush, beyond, breach, incursion, delve league you paid for, will have more mobs, and will drop more loot. Your character will progress faster than mine. That's paying real money for faster advancement of your character. Pay to Win.

God_of_Thieves_LLD_PVP__I hate the Labyrinth
Last edited by ripnburn69 on Nov 5, 2018, 1:27:54 AM
How about a NO PRICE FIXING LEAGUE?

How about a REMOVE OUT OF DATE SELLING POSTS LEAGUE?

How about a LETS IMPROVE THE BASIC GAME LEAGUE?

how about a CATER TO THE BOTTOM 95% of PLAYERS LEAGUE?
Is it an out of season april fools?
I just want to be able to pay for a permanent flash back league that gets new items/leagues added to it.
Don't like the execution of this but I won't be playing/paying this anyway so whatever.

I don't think it was worth the time and hassle to introduce this feature which will be used by 0,1% of the playerbase.
GGG Patch Notes: "Fixed a bug where players actually wanted to play the game"
Last edited by coyd on Nov 5, 2018, 1:31:51 AM
I like the concept, making our own mini-events seems like a great idea ... Way better than "PoE Immortal" ;)

I could see myself play it if I had any friends ... It's a nice option for times when you are late in the League (or you don't like the League?) and you want to have some challenge for you and some friends!

Maybe you can add another tier for pricing with less than 5 people that could be managed by a "duo-trio" of friends?

10-15 Points per person per week seems reasonable ...?

As example: 3 friends playing would be 30 points for a week, 120 points for a month? If they are 5 = 200 points a month ...

The other price options are addressed for larger community and streamers ... I personally won't get into that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info