Announcing Private Leagues

"
Nebulacrity wrote:
I'd split No Vending into two: No Buying and No Selling.

As for the announcement as a whole - really interested by it. Can't wait until there will be populat private leagues that can be extended indefinitely.

I don't think this will happen, due to the current content release cycles and the fact that you can't change modifiers after a league is created.
"
hyyyben wrote:
"
xxxcobaltxxx wrote:
who's gonna pay 12 $ for a 10 days league without ancient leagues mods ?

big cake made pshiiitttt.........

are you dumb?

YOu can make a league that runs parell to the challenge league.
Read the entire post before commenting..plz :)

where did u read that we could add nemesis,breaches or another ancient league mod ?
just saw "more difficulty mods" .........
learning is a painful process ... knowledge is the most deadly weapon.
would be like having a guild for only subscribers.
And if a streamer wanted that, then he could say that all the ppl he invites is his / her friends.

Why worry so much about it.
What would be the point.
Remember..just because something is possible..doesn't mean that ppl would do it.

Just because pizza hut has all you can eat pizza..doesnt mean im going to fill my bagpack or my pockets with pizza..just to cheat the "system"..

seems like you make a big deal out of nothing :)
"
wackygoose wrote:
"
Because these private leagues only make the game harder, this presents no fairness issues to the economies that they are moving their characters into.

I cant agree with that, streamers are experienced, they go fro 0 to 70 in a couple of hours, they have people to help them. So.. they can make the game harder and still find a way to deal with it and get better drops/quantity, I see ways of exploiting it to farm currency for the current trade league.

Or... does it make things harder but wont increase quantity/rarity? If its just toughness but no better loot I dont give a fluff.

Read the original post by Chris(T) he answered all of your questions...just read his post ffs :D
what a joke......a bad one.....
Instead of any trading improvements we got this shit...

A nice April Fool Joke omegalul
Trading still sucks
Last edited by Hynova on Nov 5, 2018, 1:12:51 AM
"
hyyyben wrote:
"
This game is such a streamer circle jerk. ARPGs are dead.

Based on what ?

streaming makes a game more popular..more ppl will play it.

not sure he's aware of how unpopular this game is on twitch compared to, you know, fuckin fortnite.
and to say that path of exile is a "streamer circle jerk" is just patently incorrect. they might rely on streamers to get new players, but that's pretty much it. I mean, did we forget about the energy shield nerfs? the vaal pact and leech nerfs? the whole premise of the energy shield nerf was that a handful of streamers were hitting 25k ES with some broken ass builds and they nerfed the fuck out of ES just because of that. if there was a circle jerk going on there, ES would have been left alone or even buffed so the average player could hit those high ES values more easily.
well, this announcement was unexpected

but why put time and resources into something like this noone asked for, i dont get it.

definitely not going to play this crap
The idea of this game was always "Free to play". I thank you for "pay to play". I only hope that it will not destroy the market and the fun of playing "on the free league". And that ordinary leagues will not suffer at this "at the expense of those who pay for the league".
"
ripnburn69 wrote:
"
Jaari wrote:
Mixing multiple challange leagues in one league would be very cool.

That would be pay to win, even if it's a void league.

How, exactly?

You could make the argument that getting more stuff = more fun. But it doesn't give you a competitive advantage over anyone else if it's a void league. And it would be obtained in a balanced, risk vs reward way that's already in the game, I might add.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info