Announcing Private Leagues

"
Can you guys please consider making voided leagues that add league modifiers, like original breach appearance rate, regular beyond rate, etc?

I know I will get ridiculed, but I would have loved to even been able to just make a local league just on my pc in case your servers cant handle it, kinda like d2 single player. I'm guessing that's never going to happen.

THIS is what I was expecting/hoping for... Not the dogshit mods we have been presented with
Let's make Zana mod for points, why spend the chaos on it. To legalize the sale of game currency.
What about rewards for these leagues though? Can you add like beyond and a fuckload of league density and then keep it in standard when the 10 days league ends?
"In this game you're just a cow being milked, not a human being entertained" - Kiss_Me_Quick
Are you open to the potential of private void leagues in the future containing unusual features? Example: 2 passives per level.
Pretty scary news for me.
Step 1 : Private league
Step 2 : XP and MF boost for private league
Step 3 : " Classic " league is empty
Step 4 : Remove " Classic" league

I am worried to see the changes.
i read it aain and again , and i cant believe that , all of this is for money !!! ,
In basic this game is already hard , so add more difficulty and challlenge with without vend npc stash and all feature you said .... its rage quit and for 12$ , for limited time ??? reallyy ??.

in simple , not for me i continue play in standard peaceful and i waiting next announcing 3.5 , and i hope you add incursion on base core game and more
"
Yeah, I liked the idea, but I'd like to see more options.
I hope in the future we can see some pretty crazy mods like random bosses, roaming bosses, creature invasions, random currency effect when you use any currency orb, and so on.

Exactly what I hoped for, plus adding in other closed leagues, maybe I wanted Darkshrines back, random Harbingers, etc. Cmon GGG...
LOL HC leagues dont have much ppl and trade always poor ... with dat new system we are going to loose more ppl on hc and trade will die cause all streamer will make own leagues
YOU GUYS JUST KILLED HC LEAGUE THX !
Last edited by duude on Nov 4, 2018, 6:14:19 PM
My body is so ready for PRIVATE BREACH 1 YEAR LEAGUE for 2160 points+
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
"
JeffHopkins wrote:
Are you open to the potential of private void leagues in the future containing unusual features? Example: 2 passives per level.

GGG pls

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info