Announcing Private Leagues

Actually, this crap is only the first way from the Free to Play to the payment game (China leaves greetings) since you can do D3 and co again. Play!

Additional blocks of 10 player slots can be purchased for 60 points.
Additional blocks of 100 player slots can be purchased for 600 points.
Additional blocks of 10 days can be purchased for 60 points.
Additional blocks of 30 days can be purchased for 180 points.
Additional mods that make the game more challenging can be added for free at league creation.

BB GGG!
How will your trading site handle these private leagues?
In the league where no rare or magic items drop, will that mean there are no non-unique shaper and elder items dropping, or will they drop white?

Seems great for content creators and racers, some of the math in this thread is blowing my mind: the guy who thinks it costs $600+ to run a 40 day league for 110 when it costs $106. Amazing that any of these mathmaticians manage to count high enough to read their tooltip.
What about adding an option for increased quantity of items found? I would enjoy to play private league with my friends where we could only obtain gear by crafting it but with increased drop for currency, but there would be many possibilities with this option in the game.
GGG just trying to follow in Blizzard's footsteps with bad news?

no thanks to your pay to play scheme
poe is trash because theres no mobile version for poe
ya i think maybe each option should have an appropriate attachment of increased quantity found, much like map mods do.
How about the ability to mess in-depth with droprates? Like for example a league where exalts drop like candy but good item bases are rare af.

Adjusting any of the rates upwards would of course mean the league is voided, but I'm sure some people would be interested just for the hell of it (I know I would).
What about a no Portal scroll/gem mode ?
"
robyyjames92 wrote:
My what, second comment in years? third?

All I have to say is, I HATE this idea. The mods aren't creative or unique. 0/10 GGG come on. At least make things more interesting or complex...
Let us fix drop rates on rarities. Or enable stuff like Cutthroat. THIS is by far the one thing I've hated to see from you guys. I expected WAY more than this, out of "Custom Leagues". This, in my opinion is absolute garbage and needs more customization and modifiers. PLEASE don't skimp out with this. There's a huge opportunity here, and I feel like it's just being wasted...

Yeah, I liked the idea, but I'd like to see more options.
I hope in the future we can see some pretty crazy mods like random bosses, roaming bosses, creature invasions, random currency effect when you use any currency orb, and so on.
Last edited by sauldosanjos on Nov 4, 2018, 6:06:12 PM
Is this an April fools day jokes?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info