Need help in order to get myself ready faster in the morning

A.
Larm.
Clock.

Alternatively I often take a shower at night before sleep then just a quick scrub in the morning.
2 things you can do.

1. shave all of the hair off your body this will shave off off a couple of minutes in the shower.

2. buy one of the alarm clocks that goes under the pillow case that vibrates when it goes off.
Luke: Sorry we have to leave you here, but it just ain't right to eat your wife's and daughter's brains. Plus you're really disgusting and I don't want to spend anymore time with you.
"
CrYFu12 wrote:
2,04 m tall and your mom wakes you up ... ? not even asking

I'm 17, finishing 12th grade...

What does size has to do with waking up? Do tall people have special abilities to wake up?
I'm in an abusive relationship with life. It keeps beating the hell out of me and I'm too cowardly to leave it.

IGN • NCPereira
STEAM • steamcommunity.com/id/NCPereira
Last edited by NCPereira on Mar 5, 2013, 12:10:09 PM
"
NCPereira wrote:
"
Lyralei wrote:
Set your alarm to ring half an hour earlier so it gives you some time to procrastinate in bed (if you do so).

The rest is just accommodating your shower time so the earlier you wake up, the longer you can shower.

The thing is, I don't use an alarm.

It's my mother who wakes me up, and she can't wake me up earlier because she would have to wake up earlier than the necessary.

And I can't use alarms because those never wake me up.

Then its time to start getting used to the notion of having an alarm clock. I just use my phone as a cheap (expensive) substitute. Can't really help you in this really - you either have to train yourself to wake up at a predetermined time or make use of an alarm.

Your mother won't be around to wake you up forever y'know.
"
NCPereira wrote:
"
CrYFu12 wrote:

What does size has to do with waking up? Do tall people have special abilities to wake up?
Height is correlated with age which is correlated with maturity and the ability to buy one's own alarm clock.
"
NCPereira wrote:
"
CrYFu12 wrote:

I'm younger and taller than you, but then again, I wake at 5:30 everyday.
"
Lyralei wrote:
"
NCPereira wrote:
"
Lyralei wrote:
Set your alarm to ring half an hour earlier so it gives you some time to procrastinate in bed (if you do so).

The rest is just accommodating your shower time so the earlier you wake up, the longer you can shower.

The thing is, I don't use an alarm.

It's my mother who wakes me up, and she can't wake me up earlier because she would have to wake up earlier than the necessary.

And I can't use alarms because those never wake me up.

Then its time to start getting used to the notion of having an alarm clock. I just use my phone as a cheap (expensive) substitute. Can't really help you in this really - you either have to train yourself to wake up at a predetermined time or make use of an alarm.

Your mother won't be around to wake you up forever y'know.

But at least for the next 5 years I will have her, so I think I don't need to worry with that for now.

"
"
NCPereira wrote:
"
CrYFu12 wrote:

Height is correlated with age which is correlated with maturity and the ability to buy one's own alarm clock.

I have alarm clocks, at least in my phone I do, not that they do much.

Every single time I try to put an alarm to wake up, what happens is that I keep sleeping without noticing and it wakes my mother up, in the other side of the house, and she has to get up to wake me and tell me to turn off the phone.
I'm in an abusive relationship with life. It keeps beating the hell out of me and I'm too cowardly to leave it.

IGN • NCPereira
STEAM • steamcommunity.com/id/NCPereira
"
NCPereira wrote:

I have alarm clocks, at least in my phone I do, not that they do much.

Every single time I try to put an alarm to wake up, what happens is that I keep sleeping without noticing and it wakes my mother up, in the other side of the house, and she has to get up to wake me and tell me to turn off the phone.
Then find one that does wake you. A louder one, or a vibrating one, etc...

also go to bed earlier
You jabroni
Shower before bed?

I'm assuming you are sober when you go to sleep (because of your age) so you wont have any problems showering at night. In my case it wouldn't work because I am usually extremely inebriated every night.
RIP Diablo franchise

RIP Bird Lovers of Wraeclast <BLÔW>

Congrats Chris & others for cashing out! I don't blame you. I'll be saving money now... unless I start making a lot more. Can't wait to see if you guys start a new studio in six years! RIP GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info