Need help in order to get myself ready faster in the morning

Hi everyone!

I have a problem that has really been giving me headaches for a while now.

The thing is, I take too much time (or at least more time than I have) to get ready in the morning.

I wake up between 8:05 and 8:20 am and I take a shower and get dressed. I have to leave home at around 8:50, because my mother gives me a ride in her way to work. The thing is, I can't be late otherwise she goes to work and leaves me behind.

What takes me the most time, is the shower. I spend 30 minutes in the shower.
I tried so many times to don't take so long, but it's really hard.
I'm 2,04 meter and I really have lots of "area" to wash.

Can you give me any tips?
I'm in an abusive relationship with life. It keeps beating the hell out of me and I'm too cowardly to leave it.

IGN • NCPereira
STEAM • steamcommunity.com/id/NCPereira
Set your alarm to ring half an hour earlier so it gives you some time to procrastinate in bed (if you do so).

The rest is just accommodating your shower time so the earlier you wake up, the longer you can shower.
"
Lyralei wrote:
Set your alarm to ring half an hour earlier so it gives you some time to procrastinate in bed (if you do so).

The rest is just accommodating your shower time so the earlier you wake up, the longer you can shower.

The thing is, I don't use an alarm.

It's my mother who wakes me up, and she can't wake me up earlier because she would have to wake up earlier than the necessary.

And I can't use alarms because those never wake me up.
I'm in an abusive relationship with life. It keeps beating the hell out of me and I'm too cowardly to leave it.

IGN • NCPereira
Don't Fap in the shower and take a 5 min shower
Gl & HF may the rng gods be with you.
"
moijamie wrote:
Don't Fap in the shower and take a 5 min shower

IMPOSUBRU! Blasphemy!
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness.
May those who defy their fate be granted glory."

Edel
i think What takes me the most time, is the shower. I spend 30 minutes in the shower.
"
khanasahib wrote:
i think What takes me the most time, is the shower. I spend 30 minutes in the shower.

Yeah, same.

Wet the whole body, wash the whole body, shampoo the hair, shampoo the beard, water again...

IGN • NCPereira
Listen to music.

Set a 50 min playlist you play everyday (you may change the music every few month tho ;) and after a few days you'll notice by the music how much time you got left without looking at a watch constantly - and then you can try to finish something before song x ends or something like that.
Dear Math, please grow up and solve your own problems, I'm tired of solving them for you.
2,04 m tall and your mom wakes you up ... ? not even asking
Guys, dont blame him for anything now. (the post before)

I dont really know how long more you could need for 20cm more washing than me (185cm).
Just go in, get wet, wash the hair and meanwhile the water washes away the shampoo of your hairs, you soap your body. Takes me like 5-10 minutes every day.
Just try to wash as fast as possible :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info