Announcing three Upcoming Announcements

Of course a new expansion is bigger then a league, it always has been. LMAO
Best way to discover colors for your loot filter
https://pixlr.com/editor/ | IGN: Spear
CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.0Ghz | GPU: Radeon Series | OS: Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Mouse: Steelseries Rival | KB: Corsair K70 RGB | Monitor: Acer Predator
"
Akymo86 wrote:
Of course a new expansion is bigger then a league, it always has been. LMAO

They ar enow calling all leagues expansions. LMAO
Damn that title actually made me laugh
Delve ends than

than mine encampment will include in Standard game ?

and this update make any reduction for finding sulfate in maps?
Custom leagues incoming?
Or like d2 where you can play local and and not laddered
"
JoeShmo wrote:
Ugh, every time they mention something as an "expansion" I get a little bile in my throat. And then when they say "it's bigger than our last ones" ...it's like I just ate bad food.

Considering how "expansion" each league has been, and how much it's become inconsequential after the league is over, it's a complete joke. The permanence and longstanding use of each league is completely absent from the main game. You barely get another taste of it if a zana mod shows up.

And then you keep telling us "this is bigger than the previous one" ..each and every time. Which results in pretty much more and more wasted work on leagues people either didn't enjoy at all ..or go entirely away.

Id like a game that actually added permanent content to the game, like an actual expansion. Instead of all this leased content like it's a movie rental.

Where's the Labyrinth content? Prophesy? Pantheon?
You know...stuff that actually sticks around and makes a difference to how you play / interact with the game at the core.

Stuff that isn't temporary ...or nonsensical atlas behaviors that are again..temporary or so RNG it might as well not be there.

Enough with blowing most of your player support on expensive foods.

You might just be the only one on the planet that doesn't like those awesome expansions.
It is going to be huge
🐢
"
dyneol wrote:
"
JoeShmo wrote:
Ugh, every time they mention something as an "expansion" I get a little bile in my throat. And then when they say "it's bigger than our last ones" ...it's like I just ate bad food.

Considering how "expansion" each league has been, and how much it's become inconsequential after the league is over, it's a complete joke. The permanence and longstanding use of each league is completely absent from the main game. You barely get another taste of it if a zana mod shows up.

And then you keep telling us "this is bigger than the previous one" ..each and every time. Which results in pretty much more and more wasted work on leagues people either didn't enjoy at all ..or go entirely away.

Id like a game that actually added permanent content to the game, like an actual expansion. Instead of all this leased content like it's a movie rental.

Where's the Labyrinth content? Prophesy? Pantheon?
You know...stuff that actually sticks around and makes a difference to how you play / interact with the game at the core.

Stuff that isn't temporary ...or nonsensical atlas behaviors that are again..temporary or so RNG it might as well not be there.

Enough with blowing most of your player support on expensive foods.

You might just be the only one on the planet that doesn't like those awesome expansions.
we are the beta testers. Each league we test new innovative ideas. Some do not fit into the main game, yet we get to test them out and play them for months. Of course, you don't have to play. Stay in the 'core' all nice and safe if you like.
🐢
"
This is because the scope of the expansion is pretty significant, larger than the Bestiary, Incursion or Delve releases.

Forum spell and grammar checker?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info