You know, I think Blizzard deserves more respect

One thing Blizzard is good for. Not quality games, no no no, the right word is - polish. People who spent some time playing D3 know what I am talking about. No lag, no crashes, no forced disconnects, no server switching because the current one has become a laggy hell, no random instance lag where you need to reenter it to stop it. No. That didn't happen.

Imagine PoE with Blizzard's polish for a second. Best ARPG ever by far.
Last bumped on Oct 26, 2018, 3:11:11 PM
Dying at 99 must really suck. Tomorrow is a new day, the future is your time
these are always interesting to me.

i never experience lag unless its the first day or two after a major content patch. same with disconnects. i don't think i've ever crashed. so its interesting.

for blizzard themselves. eh. i dunno, my brother in law works for them now but i really don't care about em.

only video game company i have something against is EA
I didn't die actually, I was simply thinking outloud when the game lagged so much after entering Oriath it straight up disconnected me.
Too much flashy mtx BS in towns causes most of the lag.
hmm
i did get crazy FPS lag last time i logged in in Oriath. i wouldn't get more than 22 fps. but then i went to my hideout and it was gone. went back to oriath and it was still back to normal.

i chalk those things up to computer issues for whatever reason, especially because it was fps lag.

i guess my previous post wasn't 100% true. i do experience lag in the game, when i trade with people and go to their hideout in w/e server sometimes i'll have 250 ping or something
remember that polished diablo 3 launch? I polished the hell out of the login button.

Joking aside yeah the game was pretty solid after launch.

Getting disconnects too when navigating oriath/ hideout, oh well whatchagonnado

What I'm curious about is, when diablo 3 leagues launch, are the ten people logging in to play having any issues?
Second-class poe gamer
Last edited by pr13st on Oct 22, 2018, 4:40:37 AM
Multibillion company who can't make a game VS an indie company who made a memory of D2.

HaHAA
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Exactly. Now combine them and you get the perfect game.
Can't get a perfect game with blizzard anything with blizzard sucks major ASS and I'm saying this cause I was a blizz drone faithful to the core hell their WoW franchise is like 1.7m subs now hahaha and their D3 is like a skeletal crew.

Not to mention they don't COMMUNICATE FOR SHIT here check this out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvpGzQmTJiw

The streamer right here is very top tier in terms of what the fuck is he saying most of the time.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info