Latest statistics are in and the choice of ascendancy is quiet obvious ;)

"
Are you guys fucking kidding me? Like what is this? You write 2 walls of text each in a thread about how shit Berserker is eventhough you openly admit that you havent played him for years or ever played him at all? About how shit Berserker is in your mind experiments and how you dont like numbers?

While I, the dude who just got lvl 100 Rank 14 SSF HC IN THE CURRENT LEAGUE with a shitstain BRIGHTBEAK GROUND SLAM Berserker gets ignored in this discussion because you 2 are too busy agreeing and saying nice things to each other instead of having a real discussion with someone who disagrees with you.

So you say the leech is pathetic skill tree stuff eventhough you have no clou how hard it is for some builds to get elemental life, or even worse, ele mana leech without wasting item slots or 6+ passive skill points on useless stuff like phys nodes or attributes?

You say its so fucking hard to find spell life/mana lech right? You think its that much easier to get it as Melee, non projectile pure ele Build? There might be this little duellist leech wheel and the shadow leech nodes, but they are surrounded by phys bullshit and attributes, so have fun burning 6-7 passive points for useless shit to get your mickey mouse 0.4-0.6 ele life and mana leech instead of a crit wheel, jewels, life nodes, ranger dodge wheel or whatever useful stuff you could do with 6-7 passive points.

You know what the Berserker leech translates to? It translates into 20% max hp life regen and 20% max hp mana regen where most other builds either have none or would have like 5-10% regen with their 0.4% ele life leech and no mana leech at all. It translates into fucking LEECH CAP, 20% max life and mana regen even at 60% reduced life recovery maps with pure elemental damage ... How can this be pathetic? 6% life and mana regen on consecrated ground with Inquisitor, THAT is pathetic. 100% increased crit chance or 45% crit multiplier. 45% crit mulitplier is literally one jewel.

Is anyone whining about Inquisitor? There is not even a lvl 96 Inqusitor in SSF Delve HC XD

Berserker is dogshit stop it.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"

Berserker is dogshit stop it.

No he isnt. There are Assassin, Inquisitor and Chieftain, at least as bad as Berserker is but nobody is discussing about them. Because they dont have a fucking handicap? I rather have fucking handicaps then just half the numbers everywhere.

You guys wanna know what ANNOYING REALLY IS? Look at chieftain.

"
Every 10 seconds, gain 70% of Physical Damage as Extra Fire Damage for 3 seconds

You literally only deal REAL damage 3/10 of the time. Zerker degen is Quality of Life compared to this. Played the same build that I did with Berserker with Chieftain and I stopped playing at lvl 80 cause I couldnt stand this bullshit anymore.
Last edited by The_Human_Tornado on Oct 22, 2018, 9:10:39 AM
Inquisitor is dogshit.
There's a reason why probably 0.1% of the players even touch berserker.

Cuz it's DOG
SHIT

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
ASSassin is dogshit.
Chieftain? More like Shitstain.
Last edited by The_Human_Tornado on Oct 22, 2018, 9:40:19 AM
Human Tornado you are right they are shit we all know that too, but zerker is as well even though you've been an absolute baller with it that doesn't change that its mechanically weaker than the other ascendancies at the moment.

Cloaked in savagery is probably the worst 4pt node out of any ascendancy for example its an absolute noob trap its fucking 50% damage 25% attack speed if you got smacked in the face recently the leech is totally irrelevant as you'll already be leech capped from the 1% on the previous node.

Assassin/Inq/Zerker/Chieftain and debatably Raider all suck compared to most other options when it comes down to it they have niches here or there but Jugg largely crushes chieftain, new deadeye kinda crushes raider (I still play raider) Inq is dead due to how easy pen is to get now, assassin is dead because crit cappings a joke too.
"
Draegnarrr wrote:
Human Tornado you are right they are shit we all know that too, but zerker is as well even though you've been an absolute baller with it that doesn't change that its mechanically weaker than the other ascendancies at the moment.

Cloaked in savagery is probably the worst 4pt node out of any ascendancy for example its an absolute noob trap its fucking 50% damage 25% attack speed if you got smacked in the face recently the leech is totally irrelevant as you'll already be leech capped from the 1% on the previous node.

Assassin/Inq/Zerker/Chieftain and debatably Raider all suck compared to most other options when it comes down to it they have niches here or there but Jugg largely crushes chieftain, new deadeye kinda crushes raider (I still play raider) Inq is dead due to how easy pen is to get now, assassin is dead because crit cappings a joke too.

Cloaked in Savagery is IMO designed for Bloodseeker and for occasionally reaching leech cap with spells, you get 100% of damage leeched as life, no matter from what source.

Yea nowadays the mechanic might be shit cause the bosses go in invulnerability states or whatever all the time while still damaging the player, so the classic facetanking stuff cant be done with a lot of bosses.

But dont forget that this is kind of shit that was so broken that GGG had to destroy Vaal pact entirely and its just 1 bloodseeker and cloaked in Savagery away from you.

I would instantly want to play this if claws would have skill gems like EQ, Ground Slam, Cleave, Lacerate but they only have blade "0 AOE" flurry and "Lost dem stacks AGAIN XD" Reave. I would never try to get 100 with skill gems that dont have a minimum of comfort and AoE so fuck that. I tried playing it with lightning strike but those projectiles always disappear on every little height difference ... eh.

Berserker has niches too, sure there is a lot of stuff required to make him work but he also got quality of life and comfort because his damage bonus doesnt get fucked by any map mods that nobody every would reroll like "monsters cannot be taunted" or "monsters have a 90% chance to avoid ailments". He can scale every damage, he can life and mana leech with all kind of damage, he got the warbringer panic button on his hotkey list instead of a "low life" kill yourself button like a champion is required to for adrenaline. Comfort and Quality of Life, mang, sometimes more important than PoB numbers.

But yea guys the game is having a really good flow towards melee and shit since the last patches, its currently SO MUCH better than it was at Harbinger, Abyss etc.

The new Vaal Ancestral Warchief gives everyone basically 35% more damage and another totem that deals as much damage as the players with a 4 link, Ground Slam got 50% more damage and aoe buff, Earthquake got buffed AGAIN in 3.4, now 70% more Aftershock damage at all levels and it can finally apply ailments so if you wanna play bleedquake, NOW is the time.

Maybe people should try out all this nice new stuff and new numbers instead of whining and keep playing the same RF/BV/arc trap stff of last league.
Last edited by The_Human_Tornado on Oct 22, 2018, 12:48:52 PM
"
Xtorma wrote:
I am an assassin, which is bottom barrel this league....it's fun though.

This is weird because Assassin Arc Trapper Saboteur was all the rage for fast Incursion room clearing. I know that GGG nerfed it some at the end of the league but I didn't think that would kill it's popularity. The stats verify that it must have wrecked it to be so unpopular this expansion. Arc totem Hierophant is working well for me. I got a Soul Mantle drop so I get 5 totems so as long as I monitor the self-inflicted curses and drink my Stibnite flask of Warding when necessary it's a very fun build to play so far.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info