[3.6] 5-Aura Flicker Strike Trickster - 3 Heralds+Aspect of the Cat+Hatred - All Content

flicker strike is getting buffed and now your frenzy charges are more stable to sustain.
"
datffarmer wrote:
flicker strike is getting buffed and now your frenzy charges are more stable to sustain.

Yeah, I read that. Melee in general is getting a huge buff so this will help the build immensely. I would still suggest trying out my Slayer Flicker Strike build instead though, since this one was built just because I had an Aul's Uprising. I really just built this build because I wanted to run a ton of auras/heralds/aspects all in one. With the inclusion of Aul's Uprising, we were able to milk another mana reservation for free.

Flicker Strike is definitely getting some love with this new update though. :) #flickerlives
*Want to try out some fun hipster builds? Check out my thread below!*
[Build/Stream Thread]
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2246315
Hi, going to be updated anytime soon, or not rly? Was cool so far, and flicker was buffed so i was wondering, if its gonna be updated, or its just fine now :)
Ty and keep up good work! :)
"
oskurwensyn wrote:
Hi, going to be updated anytime soon, or not rly? Was cool so far, and flicker was buffed so i was wondering, if its gonna be updated, or its just fine now :)
Ty and keep up good work! :)

Don't know if you read any posts a bit before, but I have not played PoE in a few months now. Life has got me caught up and my gaming time has turned near nonexistent as of right now. I am still around to give tips and whatnot, but for the actual updating of the guides, maybe not.

This build also was a bit more of a meme since I had a certain item (Aul's Uprising), and I have a much more optimized Flicker Strike build. Just check my build guide's link in my signature. It is my Slayer Flicker Strike build. That is actually geared towards end-game content more so than this one.

But like I said, I did not update the guide since of my situation, but it was updated for 3.6 when it did get released. Luckily, there is a decent following for the guide so if you read some more of the more recent stuff, there is some new tips that are thrown around for the new league. I am still available for questions and whatnot, so if you have any, shoot them on the thread. Some of the guys on the thread do a good job in replying to questions as well.

Good luck! Keep Flicker Strike alive!
*Want to try out some fun hipster builds? Check out my thread below!*
[Build/Stream Thread]
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2246315

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info