[3.6] DEEPEST TANKIEST JUGG 1.2K DEPTH+LVL 100 UPDATE +UBER ELDER+GUARDIANS VOD UP

Thanks for quick replies. I have a couple more questions:
1. How do we handle damage from Nebulochs, just outregen? I'm just leveling this build and it's quite noticeable. Will it just get better over time or I need to take some specific measures?
2. If we are so defensive focused - why do we prefer Ele Weakness over Enfeeble on gloves?
Last edited by emaster on Jan 12, 2019, 5:01:56 PM
"
emaster wrote:
Thanks for quick replies. I have a couple more questions:
1. How do we handle damage from Nebulochs, just outregen? I'm just leveling this build and it's quite noticeable. Will it just get better over time or I need to take some specific measures?
2. If we are so defensive focused - why do we prefer Ele Weakness over Enfeeble on gloves?

1- fire dmg reduction helps and regen too
so 80 res loreweave
kaom's ways
vitality
helps a lot. if u got these you should be able to overcome degen.
2- well current defensive setup should be able to deal with all the content + 1k delve depth
i did not go into more details but i have setups in my mind that i havent write yet. they are in theory but should carry this build to 1.5k depth maybe 2k
enfeeble gloves could be in there but we use ele weakness because its good to clear trash and clear cant hurt us while mapping so no need for enfeeble if u just wanna deal with normal endgame content.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
hit 1k depth with this build in betrayal.. thanks :)

"
gghhjj wrote:
hit 1k depth with this build in betrayal.. thanks :)

congratz, im glad you liked it ^^
After getting bored of the tedious sunder playstyle i respecced into a budget-ish version of this and it definitely feels more fun to play.

Currently working on getting the boots corruption and the 2 proj helmet as well as leveling in the 90s, but I am also only at delve 400, so its doing quite alright
Last edited by Dougall1988 on Jan 14, 2019, 12:56:46 AM
"
Dougall1988 wrote:
Is it possible to switch to kaoms instead of loreweave? I ask becasue I have this helm, and I wonder if its possible to use Kaoms chest since my helm would be 7 linked. Also how do you get res capped with rings, and boots?

500 hp is nothing compared to 5 max res to all.
no. kaom's is a trashcan chest. dont use it with this build.
Is there some alternative CWDT setup? Because it seems close to impossible to find helmet with enchant and right colors (I mean mirrored one, because non mirrored cost way too much).
"
emaster wrote:
Is there some alternative CWDT setup? Because it seems close to impossible to find helmet with enchant and right colors (I mean mirrored one, because non mirrored cost way too much).

i see but i am sure you can get a mirror service for that colours
we need ball lightning. but you can use it in a 3 link setup:
cwdt-ball lightning- gmp
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
"
emaster wrote:

i see but i am sure you can get a mirror service for that colours
we need ball lightning. but you can use it in a 3 link setup:
cwdt-ball lightning- gmp

But I though the whole point of this setup is to apply Combustion, not? What's the purpose of 3link CWDT without Combustion?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info