[3.6] DEEPEST TANKIEST JUGG 1.2K DEPTH+LVL 100 UPDATE +UBER ELDER+GUARDIANS VOD UP

hey im back and i havent tested jugg this league so i dk how it feels.
but the league content has nothing dangerous like before in synthesis cortex. anyway 3.6 version should hold up but if i were to gear up i would go with loreweave and xoph's blood this league.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Hey welcome back dude, that probation must have sucked, allegedly what did they probate you for?
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
Welcome back bro, we were waiting for you!
welcome back mate, can you please update the gems section for single target and mapping ? :)
My only gripes with this build are that it lacks prioritization for skill points as you level and cost effective leveling items.

End game is great and we all aim to get there, most of us will never have more than 5 EX a season. It would be nice to see a budget version of this as well as better detail on how to scale this build as you level.

At level 86 this build has been fantastic on 3.7, I have modified it to have more life leech so I can safely map to get the sulphite for mapping.
Prioritize first the defensive nodes and leave last the damage nodes since the build is tank oriented. Also which build are you using the auras one or the loreweave? Why did you feel the need for more life leech? Life on Hit and whatever life leech is there should be more than enough.
i ll have 40 challenges today and i plan to make my jugg before i switch to another game. so ill have a go with jugg for about a week. i ll keep u updated with the changes for 3.7 guys.
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
i ll have 40 challenges today and i plan to make my jugg before i switch to another game. so ill have a go with jugg for about a week. i ll keep u updated with the changes for 3.7 guys.

Which other game are you playing ?
"
Spacecom wrote:
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:

Which other game are you playing ?

its an old mmoarpg. not that well known. i play private servers with my friends.
Hello! First off, awesome build. I am currently attempting to gear and build up a similar build here in 3.7.

Though I seem to be lacking an immense amount of damage and attack speed compared to your bossing videos. If you have the time, could you give me some tips as to how to achieve that amount of DPS with dualwielding Nebulochs?

Here's a PoE builder link with my gear + skill tree as it is now:
https://pastebin.com/bC1qtHup

Thanks in advance!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info