[3.8] A CI/LL Tri-Curse Herald of Agony Occultist [Deathless Uber Elder, League Starter]

Hi do you know how we can get the veill +2 to Level of Socketed Support Gems recipe ?

i have an other question
i see you take faster attack with the hoa setup
is crawler benefit the % attack speed ?
Last edited by picmin on Jan 4, 2019, 4:20:44 PM
I made a cold snap/vortex league starter, got bored and repec to dancing duo, got bored and respec to this build earlier this afternoon.

I spent few chaos for the gear and a couple more mostly on quality 20% gems, you can find my gear below, lvl 93.

I failed Mino Guarian. Killed him with my molten strike. Damage was ok but defense was too low, I was getting one shot.

Killed Phoenix Guardian. Died twice as I got in bad spot and I had not remove burning flask. Then I changed to "of Dousing" flask and was all ok.

I have not upgraded the gods.

My gear was the following with most of the gems being lvl 15.

Spoiler

1c + prophecy for 12c for 5 linking

Had it in guild stash

10c in order to fix my resistances

Had it my stash. It costs like 15c now.

5c

5c

I had them in my stash. Random boots for the resistances and movement speed.

Had it in guild stash

Had it from my previous char

Had it

I have it from my molten strike Jugg. I did not use it in the boss fights.

and a few crappy jewels leftover from my dancing duo char.

I have 7.2k ES with crappy gear, no body armour.
PoB reports with the following configuration:
- Shaper/Guardian,
- Virulence stacks: 30
- 10 stacks of poison on enemy
- "Are your minions always on full HP" apparently does not have any effect
- Mortar: 32k dps inc poison
- Tail spike: 123k dps inc poison
- Cleave: 84k dps inc poison

I will update soon for the rest of the guardians and the probably the uber (T16) elder guardians.

EDIT: I did jungle valley to upgrade Arakaali. On the other side of the map.
Influence left from Guardians. That system is so annoying. You are not allowed to do any other map or your influence is wasted. Why do I even bother when you need to spent so much money and time for no drops?
So no updated any time soon.
/rant
But still impressive with just random crappy gear and under-levelled gems I did Phoenix and other red tier maps.
Last edited by hyerf on Jan 4, 2019, 6:57:36 PM
"
hyerf wrote:

Influence left from Guardians. That system is so annoying. You are not allowed to do any other map or your influence is wasted. Why do I even bother when you need to spent so much money and time for no drops?
/rant
But still impressive with just random crappy gear and under-levelled gems I did Phoenix and other red tier maps.

Grab a lvl 20 corrupted HoA (2c) while you are leveling your non corrupted HoAs, your dps will be tripled. Most of the Dps comes from HoA levels.
As for guardians and influence,i only do t14+ maps so influence always spawn near guardian maps, when it spawns you immediately go for the 4 guardians and spawn uber, then you can do whatever map or daily or anything else you want. When i kill uber and map is clear i do my shaped t16 fully sextanted and scarabed to pile on t16 maps and to spawn influence again, rinse and repeat.
"
TeosMaoMao wrote:

Grab a lvl 20 corrupted HoA (2c) while you are leveling your non corrupted HoAs, your dps will be tripled. Most of the Dps comes from HoA levels.
As for guardians and influence,i only do t14+ maps so influence always spawn near guardian maps, when it spawns you immediately go for the 4 guardians and spawn uber, then you can do whatever map or daily or anything else you want. When i kill uber and map is clear i do my shaped t16 fully sextanted and scarabed to pile on t16 maps and to spawn influence again, rinse and repeat.

Good tip! I will do so.
I passed my gems to my other char then did some rotas and got some levels now on my gems, but still lvl 18->20 according to PoB I go from 232k -> 350k !!

I mostly do red tier maps as well depending on what I have available, and it spawns on guardians as well.
But the moment it spawns you have to do uber elder otherwise the influence will leave.
And apparently as soon as you start doing the guardians you must not do any other map. Which is quite frustrating. I will do the same as you from now on.
As soon as it spawns, just do uber elder.

Thanks for the tips
Currently levelling this build (only at 46 - basically just started it).

Can't seem to get HoA and Discipline running at the same time, despite using a Enlighten 3 on the Discipline setup.

HoA reserves 71%
Discipline reserves 31%

..and that's with the "4% reduced reserved mana"-node near CI.

Am I missing something here?

Edit:
Yup - I was.. totally missed that you took the other reduced mana nodes near ZO.. My bad :)
Last edited by Tagger on Jan 4, 2019, 11:03:55 PM
"
TeosMaoMao wrote:
"
hyerf wrote:

/rant

Its impossible to grab a lvl20 HoA while leveling because you are dex starved so bad. HoA at 20 requires 155 dex, I am currently level 55 and I have 117 dex that is with a dex node and 38 dex on my amulet.
"
ClassicEnergy wrote:

Its impossible to grab a lvl20 HoA while leveling because you are dex starved so bad. HoA at 20 requires 155 dex, I am currently level 55 and I have 117 dex that is with a dex node and 38 dex on my amulet.

He wasnt lvling, he switched from another char lvl 93. And i said grab a lvl20 HoA while leveling the non corr HoA gems to vaal later on for a lvl21 not while leveling your char. Ofc while leveling you use gems as you can by level restictions. He was doing guardians and endame stuff with a lvl 15 gem, thats what i pointed out.

I mentioned in an older post i will point it out again. For people starting out with this build and dont have currency, start leveling at least 6 HoAs as early as possible (i was leveling 9 at league start only 1 made it to 21) quality isnt that important (minion speed means a bit of QoL doesnt matter DPS-wise) to Vaal for a lvl 21. HoA levels are very important and it is one of the things to aim first when gearing up.
Just finally finished my bow (big thanks for help with crafting to @Doniazade)
Burned so much currency on this because of bad luck, hope that it would be much better than my old Quill Rain.

Killed uber elder, did not expect the fight to go so smooth with my level of gear!

Btw this build makes uber trials and traps so easy.
Has anyone tried an Asenath's chant with something useful socketed in it? Seems could use it for offense with maybe raging spirits or defense with a number of castable defensive skills. Would be a lot of ES to give up so I'm not sure it's worth it or not.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info