[3.8] A CI/LL Tri-Curse Herald of Agony Occultist [Deathless Uber Elder, League Starter]

Hey man, great build! Trying as my first occultist :)

So i read the post and you already explained the Elemental Equilibrium use as a mean to improve the Herald Of Agony fire damage, but i really didnt understand how are you proc'ing the debuff... Do you have a + cold or + lightning to attacks equipment?

Thanks you.
"
magnum5 wrote:
Hey man, great build! Trying as my first occultist :)

So i read the post and you already explained the Elemental Equilibrium use as a mean to improve the Herald Of Agony fire damage, but i really didnt understand how are you proc'ing the debuff... Do you have a + cold or + lightning to attacks equipment?

Thanks you.

Yes you should have lightning or cold to attacks.
The best place to get damage for EE is probably via corrupted implicit on Soul Strike, either added damage or %phys converted. Keep in mind that you don't want cold if you plan on switching to Hatred if/when you get the amazing hatred reservation reduction enchant, so lightning is preferable.

Also made a nice bow:

Alt into lone 20 VP, regal added Culling Strike, crafted Cannot Roll Attack Mods and did a yolo add prefix/remove random suffix beastcraft and hit Cannot Roll Attack mods, leaving 20 VP/cull/+1 gems. Then just multimod and +2 supports and minion as. All in all 900 alts and 3 ex.
Last edited by Doniazade on Jan 4, 2019, 10:47:45 AM
Hello i'm crafting this bow and at this point i am not sure what to do
Help me guy not to throw currency for nothing !! :D
At the moment I can't use 6link HoA and Discipline, not enough mana. What am I missing?
Last edited by Bulldozur on Jan 4, 2019, 6:12:15 AM
"
At the moment I can't use 6link HoA and Discipline, not enough mana. What am I missing?

U have to get sovereignty in tree
That's it, cheers!
"
picmin wrote:
Hello i'm crafting this bow and at this point i am not sure what to do
Help me guy not to throw currency for nothing !! :D

You already did waste some currency when you applied a regal. You were unlucky and got a prefix from it. Now you have to annul. You need lightning damage to go and VP to stay. Thats 50% chance. Dex roll doesnt matter, because it is a suffix. If you lose VP, you scour all that and start again. If you get a bow with VP and no other prefixes you craft "cannot roll attack mods". Then you exalt until you get the +1 gems prefix. Then you get rid of all suffixes if you have any and then multicraft. There is a guide in the 1st post. It is far from being optimal currency-wise, but it gives the idea.
"
Tionishia wrote:
"
HollowDean wrote:
Is it worth spending 30 chaos for 5 link Quill Rain? 6L is 2ex and I'm nowhere near that! I just started doing maps t4-5.

I was gonna do that but in the end I decided to buy a set of The Porcupine cards (12c~18c) for the 6 linked bow and used alterations to add attack speed then I regal it and crafted the new minion speed mod. so far that has worked ok for me at least until I get a ton of currency for an upgrade or to chance/scour the bow until I get Quill Rain.

Thank you for answering! In the end I didn't buy it.
But I was wondering. Which one is a bigger priority to get faster to 6L, Herald of Agony or Rain of Arrows?
"
Doniazade wrote:
The best place to get damage for EE is probably via corrupted implicit on Soul Strike, either added damage or %phys converted. Keep in mind that you don't want cold if you plan on switching to Hatred if/when you get the amazing hatred reservation reduction enchant, so lightning is preferable.

Also made a nice bow (still need to qual/link it):

Alt into lone 20 VP, regal added Culling Strike, crafted Cannot Roll Attack Mods and did a yolo add prefix/remove random suffix beastcraft and hit Cannot Roll Attack mods, leaving 20 VP/cull/+1 gems. Then just multimod and +2 supports and minion as. All in all 900 alts and 3 ex.

Hi I have a question, Does it mean that After getting a rare bow with VP, if you get cannot roll attack mods and use bestiary 'add a random prefix, remove a random suffix' you get +1 socketed gems for sure?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info