[3.5] SSF DHC Agony Block Gladiator (Shaper down in 3.4)

Hello, my variation of this concept
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/204170112/characters
Question:
How about minimize incoming DoT?
Maybe Death's Door for no bleed...
What need for no chaos DoT or minimize it?
Spoiler

Im think, this build have more variations with more undying)

P.S.
what about Zahndethus Cassock?
+50% chaos res
+6% hp regen
Last edited by Arthur_Belk on Nov 27, 2018, 10:51:53 PM
really having a blast while playing this build. Since I dont have much time to play I decided to play a no unique build. Very starter friendly (started delve ssf) and already into tier11++ maps after 3 days of playing with nkt that great of gear (only found tabula rasa)
Thanks!
Last edited by Shuukz on Dec 2, 2018, 9:19:48 AM
Based my character off this build and it is going great. In a HC private league with all mods turned to max other than stash on.

20% monster dmg
40% monster life
20% monster turbo
30% extra fire, lightning and cold
Monsters fire 2 additional projectiles
Famine
No vendors
-40% player resistances
No magic or rare items
Hardcore

So this is pretty much SSF HC with ridiculous mods and the build has held up well. I am into maps at the moment though atlas completion is slow with no selling maps up to next tier and no buying maps from zana. Highest I have run is a t3 so far due to no map drops but done a couple of spicy Zana missions like the one below.

Last edited by droppagrogan on Dec 2, 2018, 6:00:13 AM
Updated for 3.5. Nothing changes, just clarified in the leveling section that Sunder now uses both weapons if you dual wield.
"
FxRebel wrote:
Updated for 3.5. Nothing changes, just clarified in the leveling section that Sunder now uses both weapons if you dual wield.

Thanks man. Best build i have played so far.

What do you think about using Lioneye's Vision Crusader Plate insteed of Belly? Its like free +1 gem for Crawler, and the second question is - which one would be useful?
Last edited by eZstah on Dec 14, 2018, 9:55:52 AM
Hey,

Love the build so far, i am using it on softcore. Would you please tell me what jewels i should buy?

Greetings!
I rolled essentially this build in 3.5 SSFHC to deal with the broken damage from Betrayal content, working quite well so far. Have the first 10 Zana fragments now, and am stabilizing in T13/T14 maps for now. This build can facetank any of the Betrayal mobs, especially now that they've been nerfed. Currently I take a bit too much damage in some T15s, but I'm sure time will fix that.

Current gear:

Pretty much just focused on massive amounts of health. Will likely drop Advancing Fortress if I can ever find an Anvil. 0/7 on corrupting Herald of Agony, so I'm forced to level up a new set and try again. Also did manage to get a Belly drop, and will likely go for a 6L there. (280 fuses in so far)
Still alive somehow, and am now the #1 Gladiator on SSFHC.

Zero luck on The Anvil, and I've now corrupted 19 level 20 Herald of Agony gems without a single +1. In spite of this, the build is still kicking ass. Managed to 6L my Belly and divined it to pretty high stats, and got a Bone Helm with the 9% phys taken aura. No luck spawning the Red Elder yet, but I did take down all 4 Shaper Guardians pretty easily. Facetanked them all (except the Phoenix's AoE slam, of course). Minotaur is somewhat dangerous if his circles overlap, but other than that they are easy and all go down in under 60 seconds. I imagine with a 21 HoA it'll be trivial.

Character: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Glick/characters?characterName=EnoughOfThisAghhh

Proof of Guardian Keys

Current Gear
Last edited by Glick on Dec 27, 2018, 11:18:33 PM
I've been playing a modified version of this in regular Betrayal league, with Lioneye's Vision (has pierce build in, so i put in added fire support). Works great.
Deathless Shaper, Minotaur, Double Malachai with this Build:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1G1Kr11DoZ4

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info