[3.5] Consecrated Path Dual Nebuloch Juggernaut - Low Start Cost, With Trade links and PoB Codes

"
BlazeSTX wrote:
I got my character to lvl 73, but somehow i dont feel confident that this build is actually viable to run anything higher than T10 maps.
I have caped my resistances, i got 67k unbuffed damage, 4.3k life.
What is your stats guys and what tier bosses are you doing ?

Looking at your post history it seems you are clearly a build guide forum troll. Get a life and do something meaningfull instead of wasting peoples time.
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Currently running blasphemy enfeeble and herald of ash at level 90. However I wish to try out running vitality instead is this viable even without curse on hit corruption for my gloves?
"
Mrbign1 wrote:
Currently running blasphemy enfeeble and herald of ash at level 90. However I wish to try out running vitality instead is this viable even without curse on hit corruption for my gloves?

Vitality adds very little regen to the build without the Recovery Rate Watcher's Eye. If you don't have that I wouldn't use it.

I back to the game and did your build and its so fucking good to me, im at level 91 now, thanks for share this.

I don't know much about the game so i come here to ask because i think u can help me.

If i use this item in an location on skill tree that gives for example 50% to all elemental damage, this item converts the damage like 50% of cold and lightning to fire?
"
jcc9999 wrote:
I back to the game and did your build and its so fucking good to me, im at level 91 now, thanks for share this.

I don't know much about the game so i come here to ask because i think u can help me.

If i use this item in an location on skill tree that gives for example 50% to all elemental damage, this item converts the damage like 50% of cold and lightning to fire?

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Avatar_of_Fire
How i get the mana leech is the main issue i have right now :S
"
rognir wrote:
Take the mana and life leech node above Iron Reflexes
"
Dkodr wrote:
"
rognir wrote:
Take the mana and life leech node above Iron Reflexes

thx a lot :)
Greetings,

Level 97 (7k Hps) in Betrayal here and it was a struggle. I may be able to make it to 98 if I get lucky.

I am not the best of players. Very average. I was able to get everything (Corruptions included) except the darn Loreweave that is quite expansive. Oh well.

I am sure I am not the only one with that issue and I would like to know if you explored that option: The build is very tough, but can it be tougher?

- What about Arctic armour for a little bit more toughness? CP and leap slam are not "moving" but "move".
- What about taking the Rampart wheel for 4 points? There would have a little hit on DPS somewhere but there will have a "littler" gain in DPS (60% total dps gain including ailment because our targets are almost all the time ignited. right?) and a good toughness (10% more fortify and 20% more armour (I know armour is bleh)).

Thank you
"
kestak wrote:
Greetings,

- What about Arctic armour for a little bit more toughness? CP and leap slam are not "moving" but "move".
- What about taking the Rampart wheel for 4 points? There would have a little hit on DPS somewhere but there will have a "littler" gain in DPS (60% total dps gain including ailment because our targets are almost all the time ignited. right?) and a good toughness (10% more fortify and 20% more armour (I know armour is bleh)).

Thank you
Loreweave is one of the best defensive options available for this build, to not wear one at lvl 97 is questionable. Just buy a the cheapest 6link you can get and use divine orbs on it until you hit 80% all res and ok stats for the rest of the rolls. AA is never been considered because of the builds tankyness, the fortify nodes are a noobtrap that isnt very good, the points are better spent elsewhere.

Loreweaves go for only 3 ex, if you import your build into PoB you can plan ahead for the change of gear and loss of resists. I would cover them by getting a Stygian Vise belt with life, damage and resists.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info