[3.5] Consecrated Path Dual Nebuloch Juggernaut - Low Start Cost, With Trade links and PoB Codes

So, reached level 100 with this build. It's great, super tanky. Like, standing in depth 300+ Delve azurite encounter for 5+ seconds without doing anything and still being at full life tanky. Starting at around level 400 delve, the low damage starts to hinder advancing somewhat. However, for grinding T16 maps, it's perfectly fine.
Anyway, here's my current gear, managed to get it triple balanced for Wise Oak:
Spoiler

Also using this to get Endurance charges going

I'll be trying out something else for the end of league, so if anyone wants to buy my whole gear, hit me up with an offer.
Hey Dkodr,

I have to say you thanks for this build. Was my 1st time on this game for the Betreyal season, and with your base build and little modifications i can roll on all the end game content even i dont get BiS gear (actually i spend less than 5ex for all my gear). So thanks and i need hope it will work for 3.6 aswell
"
DjEurobeat wrote:
Hey Dkodr,

I have to say you thanks for this build. Was my 1st time on this game for the Betreyal season, and with your base build and little modifications i can roll on all the end game content even i dont get BiS gear (actually i spend less than 5ex for all my gear). So thanks and i need hope it will work for 3.6 aswell
Yea the build works well with little investment, glad you enjoyed it. I started Betrayal a few days ago and got to level 94 in 3-4 days of playtime, all gear was 1-30c except the armor that I paid 2 ex for.

Spoiler
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Last edited by Dkodr on Mar 4, 2019, 11:22:00 PM
This build looks very solid.
It would be my 2. character the new league. If its very nice to play, I play it to 100 and kill all content (the first time)

After Pathnotes:
Bye Tombfist, hello Rar crafted gloves.
Loreweave 78% max.....
But the new elemental templar wheel looks good and give more dmg then before.

Thx for the build and the buildguide
Hello !
I've tried your build on standard and it performs really well !
I really enjoy it and i'm considering making it my league started for next league.

What are your thoughts on the new patch notes changes for the build ? :)
My builds :

CoC Volatile Dead Assassin - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2742649

Vaal Spark Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2302486/page/1
"
iRa38 wrote:
Hello !
I've tried your build on standard and it performs really well !
I really enjoy it and i'm considering making it my league started for next league.

What are your thoughts on the new patch notes changes for the build ? :)

The nerf to Loreweave max res. means the build will be less tanky against elemental damage and take more degen, use PoB to see the exact numbers by changing Loreweave max res from 80 to 78%.

The nerf to Tombfists attack speed means even more attack speed must be gathered from other sources, like on jewels and as a corruption on the Nebuloch's.

Enfeeble also got changed so more damage from rare monsters but less from bosses as far as I know.

The skill tree also got some minor changes, meaning a few points will deviate from the trees in post number 1, nothing big so it's pretty easy to adapt it.
Last edited by Dkodr on Mar 11, 2019, 2:43:39 AM
Lvl 100 tree not loading correctly. Waiting for planner to update?
"
Azzadal wrote:
I fixed the 100 tree and I will update the guide after looking closer at what is the best pathing and gearing in 3.6 at a later point.
"
Dkodr wrote:
"
Azzadal wrote:
I fixed the 100 tree and I will update the guide after looking closer at what is the best pathing and gearing in 3.6 at a later point.

Please do. I realy would like to continue playing this build in 3.6. I used this build in 3.5 to a great success.
Still a great build, did all the content realy ez at last season. In the beginning of this season i had some problems with life regen but now i am doing t13 with my tabula rasa while i am try to put 6l in my loreweave and buy my xoph. Thanks for the guide and i am waiting for updates

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info