[3.5] Consecrated Path Dual Nebuloch Juggernaut - Low Start Cost, With Trade links and PoB Codes

:Dkodr: Ok i will try to change that :) Just feels sooooo bad hehe. The damage on rare and unique mobs is non existent.

"
:Dkodr: Ok i will try to change that :) Just feels sooooo bad hehe. The damage on rare and unique mobs is non existent.

If u have 1 chaos u can buy a Nghamus Axe and double your damage output

http://poe.trade/search/mkaikiyuramdon
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
"
Dkodr wrote:
"

If u have 1 chaos u can buy a Nghamus Axe and double your damage output

http://poe.trade/search/mkaikiyuramdon

Will do :D Thx for the help :D
"
HeroEvermore wrote:
Uber elder down. 0 adjustments made to my current gear for his fight. First time I've beat zanas story. Thanks for making my new year great! Muahahaha! Now the fun begins!

Great, must have been awesome! Firs time doing endgame bosses is usually quiet nerve wrecking.
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Last edited by Dkodr on Jan 6, 2019, 7:21:07 PM
Big thanks for the Dkodr for detailed answers with LINKS
for next upgrade!!

Still wish he is buying and spending my currency as if for him cause i tend
to ovepaid stuff which is not worth it :D
Last edited by nrnemanja on Jan 6, 2019, 7:21:57 PM
"
Dkodr wrote:
"
HeroEvermore wrote:
Uber elder down. 0 adjustments made to my current gear for his fight. First time I've beat zanas story. Thanks for making my new year great! Muahahaha! Now the fun begins!

Great, must have been awesome! Firs time doing endgame bosses is usually quiet nerve wrecking.

Held my breath the entire fight. Hard stuff. So fun though. Thanks for all the help in guiding me here.
Hi another question. I just got a watcher's eye drop from red elder with +21 life gained for each enemy hit and 134.4 life generated per second while affected by vitality. Is this one better than increased life recovery rate from your guide? Looks pretty expensive but I found <20 of them on poe.trade so I don't know if this one is sellable.

Edit: Ok I've respec 2 points to get another jewel socket and wow the reserved mana is insane lol

Edit2: I take out enfeeble+blasphemy for now so that can I run vitality and herald of ash+purity for damage.
Last edited by silveredgebreak on Jan 7, 2019, 1:03:33 AM
What's the reasoning on choosing the Spider Pantheon over the others?
Is it for the shock stuff?
How would you proc the 50% increase recovery when you don't run IC?
Hi there :)

Question about the healing:
How does this build heal up beside life regen?
I only see 8 life per hit on booth kaoms.
Is a watchers eye with leech while affected by vitality/life on hit while affected by vitality necessary?
if its only life regen , its eneough to facetank most t14-15 stuff?

- eIs using tombfists with enfeeble a option?

Thanks for the build tho!
Last edited by Enterich on Jan 7, 2019, 10:33:26 AM
Yo m8, playing your build rn and I am enjoying it a lot. I just have a problem with the life... If you don't mind you could look at my character, I don't get more than 5.5k life and have no damn clue why that is so... could you help me out ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info