[3.5] Consecrated Path Dual Nebuloch Juggernaut - Low Start Cost, With Trade links and PoB Codes

"
"
Dkodr wrote:
This is work in progress, feel free to ask any questions and add ideas that can improve the guide :)

How come you removed the +1 endurance charge from the 65 tree? just placed it at the end of 45 tree :P

Some players have said that it is hard to keep life up after equipping the
Nubuloch's at level 68. I went trough the PoB configuration and I found that it added Enduring Cry's regen buff. When I turned it off I saw that you actually
take a considerable degen at low levels with the Nebuloch's.

I therefore adjusted the starter gear section, taking away Kaom's Sign as an option. I replaced them with rare rings or Kaom's Way.

I also reduced the number of Endurance charges in the lv 68 tree, so that now you only have 5 charges when equipping the nebuloch's. This is to counter the degen that players had problems with.

Just keep the charge there, when u reach lvl 68 and starte using the Nebuloch's u can take it away if your life regen has issues.

edit: I saw now that I hadn't updated the lvl 45 tree, it has been fixed now, thx for telling me.
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Last edited by Dkodr on Jan 6, 2019, 4:00:41 PM
My first attempt at Shaper this season and beat it deathless. Very very excited. It was insanely easy honestly. Elder next!
beecause i have the fortify on hit corruption i move my leap slam to my weapon and auras to my helmet so i have a extra slot for a aura , i put herald of ash + herald of purity + vitality and a enlighten , thats the recomendation? or i should go for war banner + herald of ash and vitality? im using the setup thats on your gear from delve

pd: not having mana problemss cause i use some mana leech nodes
Last edited by cdomcc on Jan 6, 2019, 5:23:58 PM
Ok thx alot :) but we are still using 9 endurance charges at engame?

Btw leveling with CP is the dumbest thing ive ever done xD im 57 now and the damage is so bad :P

Gear:
2x Innsbury Edge
Tabula
Goldrim
Kaom's Sign
Le Heup of All
Atziri's Foible
Wake of Destruction
Perandus Blazon
Lochtonial Caress

6link:
Consecrated Path
Elemental damage with attacks
Elemental focus
Melee physical
Endurance charge
Fire penetration

Last edited by LordDuckiie on Jan 6, 2019, 5:40:42 PM
"
cdomcc wrote:
beecause i have the fortify on hit corruption i move my leap slam to my weapon and auras to my helmet so i have a extra slot for a aura , i put herald of ash + herald of purity + vitality and a enlighten , thats the recomendation? or i should go for war banner + herald of ash and vitality? im using the setup thats on your gear from delve

There is not much point in running Vitality without the Watcher's Eye.
So yea, ur doing it right. War Banner is for when you run Blasphemy/Curse + Herald of Ash.
"
Ok thx alot :) but we are still using 9 endurance charges at engame?

Btw leveling with CP is the dumbest thing ive ever done xD im 57 now and the damage is so bad :P

So even with twink leveling gear it's bad? I never tried it myself.
In the first post I recommend to level with Sunder, because it's known to be good. Maybe I should recommend NOT to use CP until level 68 then?
Thanks a lot. I finally beat uber elder now.
The helmet got me a nice damage boost and I managed witht the 5th portal.

Took me 15 fossils to craft the helmet. Resists are only capped with endu charges up now.

I take a look at the suggested tree.

Btw I started leveling with consecrated path at lvl 40ish. It was MUCH better than sunder. Sunder wave length has been nerfed recently, it is pretty bad now imo.
Last edited by kartoffelopa on Jan 6, 2019, 6:00:55 PM
Testing your build in PoB now LordEjme, first thin I would do is change ECoMS with faster attacks. ECoMS does nothing wo many charges up.
And Resolute Technique is useless it seems when u have taken Undeniable.

Im gonna compare it w a Sunder setup....

edit: Sunder does about 40% more damage in a 6link at gem level 13 with Kaoms Primacy 2Hand axe.
Last edited by Dkodr on Jan 6, 2019, 6:36:21 PM
Uber elder down. 0 adjustments made to my current gear for his fight. First time I've beat zanas story. Thanks for making my new year great! Muahahaha! Now the fun begins!
"
Dkodr wrote:
"
cdomcc wrote:

There is not much point in running Vitality without the Watcher's Eye.
So yea, ur doing it right. War Banner is for when you run Blasphemy/Curse + Herald of Ash.

im running vitality with the life recovery rate watcher eye

ty for the answer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info