[3.5] Consecrated Path Dual Nebuloch Juggernaut - Low Start Cost, With Trade links and PoB Codes

kill all
passive skill point is far better
In the leveling section I recommend Kill All for 2 passive points.
Major Pantheon is in general Soul of Arakaali.
Lesser Pantheon is whatever you feel for, I use Soul of Tukohama for that regen while stationary.
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Reached Delve lvl 600 today, no death's on the way.

Also Added a video of a Double Beyond T16 Toxic Sewer map

https://youtu.be/KseP-Ekvikc
Last edited by Dkodr on Nov 4, 2018, 3:29:41 AM
Congrats on the level 600!

What level is your character now?
"
Congrats on the level 600!

What level is your character now?

It's lvl 99, pushing 100.
Gj Dkodr!
Well done on the 600 depth mate!
I am currently leveling this thing of beauty, I'm just wondering though, and I apologize if it's been answered already.
You list Xoph's blood as a nice amulet yet you arent using it yourself nor is it in the POB, has something changed or is because of the cost? (I do have one you see from my MS jugg)
Edit: I'm starting to think I've missed something as the POB skills doesnt list herald of purity either so, I'll go back in the forum thread to see what Ive missed
Last edited by Chridian on Nov 5, 2018, 5:49:30 PM
"
Chridian wrote:
Well done on the 600 depth mate!
I am currently leveling this thing of beauty, I'm just wondering though, and I apologize if it's been answered already.
You list Xoph's blood as a nice amulet yet you arent using it yourself nor is it in the POB, has something changed or is because of the cost? (I do have one you see from my MS jugg)
Edit: I'm starting to think I've missed something as the POB skills doesnt list herald of purity either so, I'll go back in the forum thread to see what Ive missed

the first post is setup to show three things:

budget end game gear
decent end game gear
strong end game gear

If you look towards the end of the first post you will see his level 99 gear which is all the strong stuff including Xoph's blood.
Aul's Uprising

not yet have in STD :D
What you need, please pm me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

☞ IGN:Ok_Baby ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I always thought this thing was a myth....what do I do with it??? It just dropped for me when Delving..

Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Nov 5, 2018, 10:53:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info