[3.5] Consecrated Path Dual Nebuloch Juggernaut - Low Start Cost, With Trade links and PoB Codes

"
Dkodr wrote:
"
Reqnr wrote:
Ah... yes I guess thats a good point.. I'm very new so miss things like that..

Also been chasing Endurance Charges on the skill tree, I imagine that was stupid too right? Before getting the Nebuloch's they're not really that important?

Yea, well they are good after you take the second labyrinth trial and get the Unflinching node that auto gives you charges.

EDIT I updated the leveling section in post 1 to make it more beginner friendly.

Awesome thank you
yes!!!

Shaper down :)

It was not pretty as I did not understand the mechanics of the Zana bubble and those degen black circles (I thought I would be safe inside the bubbles from those. Nope :) )

Thank you so much to @Dkodr for not only providing an understandable and achievable build but for also taking the time to help everyone with our many questions!

I will be following your build suggestions in the future :)

===========================================

Next goals for me with this build.

* I have never made it to level 94 with any character. I feel this is achievable as if I just run maps and low 300's delve's I never die. I just need to grind it out.

* Level 400 in delve (I am in the 330's right now)

* Uber Atziri. How much harder is Uber Atzir compared to Shaper?
Just wanna check, I upgraded to
Curse on Hit Enfeeble gloves, allowing me to swap Enfeeble out of my helmet.

I noticed you run Vitality, Herald of Ash, and Herald of Purity. Do you run these all at the same time? It's nice DPS, but even with an Enlighten 4, that's 80% of my mana, which is hard to regen actively, even with a beefy leech on the tree.

EDIT: I'm dumb. The Burning Damage on the helmet is essentially negating the enlighten.
Last edited by Askren25 on Oct 28, 2018, 2:13:10 AM
"
Askren25 wrote:
Just wanna check, I upgraded to
Curse on Hit Enfeeble gloves, allowing me to swap Enfeeble out of my helmet.

I noticed you run Vitality, Herald of Ash, and Herald of Purity. Do you run these all at the same time? It's nice DPS, but even with an Enlighten 4, that's 80% of my mana, which is hard to regen actively, even with a beefy leech on the tree.

How small is your mana pool? I am running more than 80% reserved right now and have no issues maintaining.

I have to miss hitting some one like 4 times in a row before mana runs out and that assumes there was no leech on going before the 4 misses.

Note that when you move to using Vitality, many people start using the Watcher's Eye jewel (which has synergy with Vitality), which bumps your mana pool by 4-6%. That may help your issue.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Oct 28, 2018, 1:33:15 AM
@Askren something must be wrong.

I just looked at your tree. You have a TON of mana leech. More than you could ever hope to need with this build. Look at DKodr's level 98 build in the first post. You will see he only uses on mana leech node. You are using 3 nodes.

I have quite a bit less damage output than you but I can also maintain using just the 1 man leech node (look at my tree as well).
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Oct 28, 2018, 1:42:31 AM
"
yes!!!

Shaper down :)

* Uber Atziri. How much harder is Uber Atzir compared to Shaper?

Gz on Shaper! Must feel good :)

I would say Uber Atziri is twice as hard as Shaper with this build. You need to know the mechanics very well, and it's not possible to tank her. You need the right flask setup, and some gem changes needs to be done to up the odds, It is certainly doable, but a lot more punishing if you don't know what you are doing. The Vaal's and The Trio is easy though. I can make a video of the fight and add to the first post.

When it comes to mana; I have 26% unreserved with lvl 4 Enlighten.

The nodes that also helps are Versatility and Quick Recovery.

I also use one of these on top.
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
"

How small is your mana pool? I am running more than 80% reserved right now and have no issues maintaining.

I have to miss hitting some one like 4 times in a row before mana runs out and that assumes there was no leech on going before the 4 misses.

Note that when you move to using Vitality, many people start using the Watcher's Eye jewel (which has synergy with Vitality), which bumps your mana pool by 4-6%. That may help your issue.

Pretty tiny mana-wise, I have 127 unreserved mana with all 3 auras. Of course, I'm getting screwed a little bit due to the Burning Damage support on the helm increasing the reserve of all 3 auras.
Last edited by Dkodr on Oct 28, 2018, 2:46:13 AM
Having an awesome time with the build!

Just today I balanced my resists and have equipped all the late game gear I'd been buying up and planning with..

I have a couple of ex spare for upgrades, where do you think I should start?

I know I need to buy a 2nd Kaom's Way, so would that be the first go to?
Also the amulet I have isn't great, but it was the last item that balanced that last 7% lightning resist difference!

"
Reqnr wrote:
Having an awesome time with the build!

I have a couple of ex spare for upgrades, where do you think I should start?

I know I need to buy a 2nd Kaom's Way, so would that be the first go to?
Also the amulet I have isn't great, but it was the last item that balanced that last 7% lightning resist difference!

Looking good!

A 2nd Kaom's will give u more life regen if you feel short on that.

A 2 socket Tombfist will give u one more abyss jewel for more life and damage/resist (and A searching Eye Jewel gives Maim on hit)

The amulet is just fine in my opinion, it will do good until you eventually
have enough currency for an Xoph's Blood. An option is to look for a similar amulet with an open suffix for master crafting resists, makes it a lot easier to balance your resists when you get better/change jewels.

Then there's the option of buying fusings to 6-link your armor, it's a bit risky
if ur low on currency though, but it will add the biggest damage boost to your setup.
Last edited by Dkodr on Oct 31, 2018, 2:26:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info