[3.4] "Farrul's Hopeshredder" - Raider [Scourge Arrow/Barrage] [All Content] [6.5k+HP] [4.7M+ DPS]

Nice build, I'm having a lot of fun with it. First build I played this league where it felt sturdy enough to enjoy deeper delves and push to 100 with.
"
squiggyniggy wrote:
Nice build, I'm having a lot of fun with it. First build I played this league where it felt sturdy enough to enjoy deeper delves and push to 100 with.

Thanks dude, glad you're enjoying it :) if you make any major changes and would like to feature it, let me know and i'll add your variation to the guide.
Looks like a fun build. Can Tornado Shot be used with this same setup?
"
dday_0612 wrote:

You can swap Scourge Arrow and added cold damage for Tornado shot + gmp. You may want to tinker with other items, links and passives to get a good feel, as I tried to avoid tornado shot in the end purely because i'm bored of it. It should be good.
Last edited by JordanIbanez on Oct 10, 2018, 7:28:25 PM
"
dday_0612 wrote:

I just posted a tornado shot variation on page 1, and it’s even in the original guide now.

Added cold, GMP, TS, mirage archer, ice bite and elemental damage with attacks are the links.

"
Zeypha wrote:
"
dday_0612 wrote:

I just posted a tornado shot variation on page 1, and it’s even in the original guide now.

Added cold, GMP, TS, mirage archer, ice bite and elemental damage with attacks are the links.

I see that! thanks. How is it performing in Delve's and how deep are you?
"
dday_0612 wrote:
"
Zeypha wrote:
"
dday_0612 wrote:

I see that! thanks. How is it performing in Delve's and how deep are you?

Very very strong, can easily go 600+, I’m at about 500, but I’ve been going sideways and playing other characters so I haven’t tried pushing far down as I can, but it’s been a lot of fun.
If you don’t have a head hunter, I would recommend scourge instead though.
Got bored of my TS build, and already had a Farrul's from my cycloner. Figured I'll give this one a shot. Fun so far after a few T14/15 maps, feels very strong, easily clearing my lowest delves (380) with a level 15 scourge arrow.

I went with Aul's to keep all 3 auras running, cant afford a multi hatred watcher so i went with this for virtually permanent onslaught

Last edited by Goresplattered138 on Oct 23, 2018, 3:23:08 PM
The chest for this build is atleast 60ex, thats expensive, any alternative?
The chest for this build is atleast 60ex, thats expensive, any alternative?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info