[3.4] "Farrul's Hopeshredder" - Raider [Scourge Arrow/Barrage] [All Content] [6.5k+HP] [4.7M+ DPS]

Instead of the Farrul's helm/armor I opted to use Starkonja and QotF. Works pretty good, crazy movespeed. I suppose a Loreweave would be another chest option.
Is this build working on 3.5?
"
PemblokirHur wrote:

it got buffed if anything, fuck mathil even suggested it as a leaguestarter and said hopeshredder is only a good start for a bow.
"
PemblokirHur wrote:

The build got buffed in a lot of ways, which I will probably update the guide with in a few weeks when I get a similar build going in the new league :)
Anyone going for this one as league starter?
Is a single gem tombfist viable? Or is it double or nothing?
"
Ardmona wrote:
Is a single gem tombfist viable? Or is it double or nothing?

I mean it's not gonna mean the difference between the build working or now, but aim for double when you can for max dps/life from extra jewel
hey , nice build but i have 1 question : how u regenerate life ? don t take life Leach and vaal pact ?
"
lenô wrote:
hey , nice build but i have 1 question : how u regenerate life ? don t take life Leach and vaal pact ?

Hey,

We get a shit ton of leech from Hopeshredder itself, and correct i don'y use vaal pact, and I use soul of arakaali to boost the little life regen i have to try lessen the degen. Honestly I barely notice it most of the time and it's not that much of a fuss compared to how powerful the bow allows the build to be.

You can drop some abyss jewels to go for life regen nodes (or even get flat life regen from jewels) if it bothers you. My original build plan for this took the scion life when and some marauder regen nodes but I realized it was overkill and you really don'y need them, just can be useful if you don't have a high HP pool from OP gear yet
ha ok ty , and you think this build on deadeye its good too ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info