[3.8] [SC] TheEmperorSlayer's Autobomber - Pushing Boundaries

"
Do you think this build can do fully sextented t16s with elder/shaper influence and like harbinger or bloodlines or beyond

It easily can. Sadly, what it can't do is make efficient use of the tons of Sulfite it farms so fast... Can't see this surviving anything higher than ilvl 80 Delve, which just isnt good enough imo.

If it weren't for this problem I could easily see me do this in DSC, but as it is, I would constantly feel like I am wasting a lot by not being able to do ilvl 83 delves... So I will go for one of the clear speed monsters that can actually do depth 270+ very comfortably while not being a lot slower.

Last edited by Mecielle on Oct 12, 2018, 8:46:59 AM
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
Do you think this build can do fully sextented t16s with elder/shaper influence and like harbinger or bloodlines or beyond

It easily can. Sadly, what it can't do is make efficient use of the tons of Sulfite it farms so fast... Can't see this surviving anything higher than ilvl 80 Delve, which just isnt good enough imo.

If it weren't for this problem I could easily see me do this in DSC, but as it is, I would constantly feel like I am wasting a lot by not being able to do ilvl 83 delves... So I will go for one of the clear speed monsters that can actually do depth 270+ very comfortably while not being a lot slower.

To add to this, I just want to mention the possibility of playing more than one character. Some of the gear can easily be shared, eg.: belt, boots, gloves, Watcher's Eye, etc.
Last edited by b0moodc on Oct 12, 2018, 9:01:39 AM
"
b0moodc wrote:
"
Mecielle wrote:
"

To add to this, I just want to mention the possibility of playing more than one character. Some of the gear can easily be shared, eg.: belt, boots, gloves, Watcher's Eye, etc.

Sure, but Sulfite isnt shared between characters. If it were I would do this in a heartbeat to farm Sulfite that my MS HOWA CI Occultist would use to go deeper.
"
Mecielle wrote:
Sure, but Sulfite isnt shared between characters. If it were I would do this in a heartbeat to farm Sulfite that my MS HOWA CI Occultist would use to go deeper.
That's very unfortunate, I wasn't aware of it.
Last edited by b0moodc on Oct 12, 2018, 9:38:16 AM
"
Mecielle wrote:

Like i said in a previous post delving at early monster lvl 83 isn't a problem at all if you add a singletarget setup. there are some nodes that are not that easy(for example beyond with haast/abaxoth spawn) but it's doable. with 60k sulphite i die 1-2 times. if you want to reach 100 i agree with you that delving is a bad idea but if that's not ur goal it's totally fine.

Some Delves at Depth 278-281
Last edited by Raviqt on Oct 13, 2018, 4:18:31 AM
"
Raviqt wrote:
"
Mecielle wrote:

Like i said in a previous post delving at early monster lvl 83 isn't a problem at all if you add a singletarget setup. there are some nodes that are not that easy(for example beyond with haast/abaxoth spawn) but it's doable. with 60k sulphite i die 1-2 times. if you want to reach 100 i agree with you that delving is a bad idea but if that's not ur goal it's totally fine.

Some Delves at Depth 278-281

After I posted I was actually thinking of using a weapon swap to PP's VD for the delve nodes. The damage should be there. The recent Hooves build makes use of that too. Stand a bit off from the node and just spam your balls in the general direction. That should make Delves around 300 easily doable too.
Last edited by Mecielle on Oct 13, 2018, 7:04:26 AM
I'm not completely decked out and somewhat a MF variant. I generally don't push too high in delve with this character as I use it for shaped toxic sewer runs (sustaining relatively well, but still can be troublesome). When I do delve I switch out from my MF gear and go around delve 280-ish.

With that said, I am still working on getting a watchers eye for the build currently (also using a stygian belt) and testing a 10% ele pen cospri but may switch back. I have done a similar BF setup in my boots for single target, as well.

Even though I am missing watchers eye and headhunter and focusing on MF (double ventors and goldwyrm), I can comfortably farm shaped toxic which is unbelievably fun. :)

So for that I say thank you ;)
Last edited by kestalkayden on Oct 14, 2018, 2:51:06 PM
question if you socket the unnatural instinct gem near the scion starting area do you get the 25 attributes stat from the pure talent gem? im having dex issues atm and i cant see any dex on your items how are you getting the dex requirement for the sword?

"
lifezabeach wrote:
question if you socket the unnatural instinct gem near the scion starting area do you get the 25 attributes stat from the pure talent gem? im having dex issues atm and i cant see any dex on your items how are you getting the dex requirement for the sword?

You do not get the +25 to all attributes. I get dexterity from Headhunter and that one notable passive in the skill tree. If using Aul's Uprising this node can be respec'd.
Is there any way to make sure that I always deal damage with glacial? Because whenever I face a boss I always end up dying cause I only hit them with my shield charge

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info