[3.8] [SC] TheEmperorSlayer's Autobomber - Pushing Boundaries

Do you have a leveling tree instead of full points? Would really like to know what's less important and to get later or not.
"
topkekels wrote:
Do you have a leveling tree instead of full points? Would really like to know what's less important and to get later or not.
Hello, big majority of the points are important and that's why I discourage leveling as an autobomber. After level 90 you should be fine.
Is there someone willing to advise me?

What should i upgrade first then?
Low tiers maps are OK, but as i'm starting Tier 6+, sometimes things are not blowing up on my path, i have to get back and shield charge the remaining ones

Thanks for the help, and thanks for this guide i'm starting to enjoy it as well :)

Charname : NyubeeBoom
Last edited by Nyubee8 on Apr 19, 2019, 6:32:19 AM
What's a good dps range for HoT and HoI in pob?

Currently:
https://pastebin.com/SDD3adM6

Had to swap some points around to fit items reqs, but your char has crazy dps compared to everyone on poe ninja.

Right now, on poe ninja, current max dps is 52k HoT / 25k HoI for this type of build.
Last edited by 16vor1006 on Apr 20, 2019, 4:30:14 AM
"
Nyubee8 wrote:
Is there someone willing to advise me?

What should i upgrade first then?
Low tiers maps are OK, but as i'm starting Tier 6+, sometimes things are not blowing up on my path, i have to get back and shield charge the remaining ones

Thanks for the help, and thanks for this guide i'm starting to enjoy it as well :)

Charname : NyubeeBoom
Your character tab is currently set to private and I can't take a look until you change your privacy settings on your profile.

"
16vor1006 wrote:
What's a good dps range for HoT and HoI in pob?

Currently:
https://pastebin.com/SDD3adM6

Had to swap some points around to fit items reqs, but your char has crazy dps compared to everyone on poe ninja.

Right now, on poe ninja, current max dps is 52k HoT / 25k HoI for this type of build.
Hello, one of the reasons most people don't push their damage further is that heralds are pretty strong mechanically, specially on Herald of Ice just a little damage goes a long way. Herald of Thunder can be slightly problematic due to the enormous variability in damage values, making some hits deal very low damage, but this is very hard to solve even on top tier characters.
Oh... now you should be able to see my character ;)
"
Nyubee8 wrote:
Oh... now you should be able to see my character ;)
Your Herald of Ice has a 2.5% base critical strike chance whereas it would be 4.5% with Increased Critical Strikes and 6.3% with a Watcher's Eye on top.
"
Your Herald of Ice has a 2.5% base critical strike chance whereas it would be 4.5% with Increased Critical Strikes and 6.3% with a Watcher's Eye on top.

Ok, i'll change my gems on the helmet, which one should i change?

Wather's eye cost 18 ex, i never had so much currency.. =/
Last edited by Nyubee8 on Apr 20, 2019, 11:14:38 AM
"
Nyubee8 wrote:
Ok, i'll change my gems on the helmet, which one should i change?

Wather's eye cost 18 ex, i never had so much currency.. =/
Get rid of Increased Critical Damage, and there are over a dozen perfectly fine Watcher's Eye for five exalted orbs or cheaper listed for sale in Synthesis.
Thank you for the fast reply. How important are resistance and life in this build if i want to push t12+.

Right now, My current build w/o flasks (w/ power/frenzy charges + innervation + enemy full life) is 5k~ hp, capped resist, HoT 110k , HoI 45k, and GC 97k.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info