[3.8] [SC] TheEmperorSlayer's Autobomber - Pushing Boundaries

can i use abberath's hooves? to lvl and for the build itself?

also is there a lower lvl version or how to start as with tree if i wanna make new character and be auto bomber what i do where i spend points what i go for and such. as this builds feels and seems like my character has to be high lvl before i even consider it
Last edited by Saladin2 on Jan 1, 2019, 10:06:54 AM
Would you say it's possible to clear 15/16's with MF gear on?

1x Ventor, so no Assasins Mark ring.
Biscos Collar/Leash, no HH or Aul's.
Goldwyrm, so 1 less rare for res.
"
crux47 wrote:

Sure, but it won't be as smooth, and bosses might not be worth your time.
"
b0moodc wrote:
"
Jaccob wrote:
Hey, iam doing Tier 2 Maps with level 72 and i have hard problems at betrayal bosses, map bosses or even some yellow. I make to less damage(?) to them and my life leech is low i guess. You have some tips for boss fights? My character profil is open (Char: JazzyyAuto). Thanks
Hello, Dyadian Dawn effectively converts 40% of your Glacial Cascade damage into nothingness. Coupled with a level 17 gem, it is not surprising that your damage isn't great. Your flasks also need a lot of work, try to fit a Diamond Flask into your setup as soon as possible.

Side note, your Herald of Ice should be supported by Increased Critical Strikes instead of Power Charge on Critical.

Thanks for your comment and your infos. Actually i have no problems to farm maps, but still some life leech problems at some syndicate members. Do you have any tip?
"
Jaccob wrote:
Thanks for your comment and your infos. Actually i have no problems to farm maps, but still some life leech problems at some syndicate members. Do you have any tip?
You might find The Writhing Jar useful, as it can greatly improve the uptime of your boot enchantment. The recovery on it is similar to your current life flask, making bleed immunity the only drawback.
"I set up a shaped Atlas for it and self-sustained over 2500 of them with varying investment."

Can I get some deets on this? is there some way to shape the atlas to make it drop more of the same map? Thanks.
I can highly recommend running a 3 or 4 link blade flurry setup for single target. I've blade flurry+faster attacks+ additional accuracy+increased critical strikes and it made my life sooo much easier, i'm now killing the bosses and the fortifications really easy. I still feel squishy, even in t12. Im trying to craft the rare helmet but i've used like 20 essences and no luck yet.
My gear is pretty much done besides that:

edit: forgot to mention ive triple balanced res and have an unnatural instinct. and someone just whispered me and changed my lvl 1 shield charge for a lvl 20 one, as it grants more movement speed!!
Last edited by mauri7op on Jan 2, 2019, 12:58:19 PM
If I can choose between Ice Bite (and 3 Frenzy Charges) or Innervation for my HoI, what would you recommend?
Last edited by zweckform on Jan 2, 2019, 1:49:55 PM
"
zweckform wrote:
If I can choose between Ice Bite (and 3 Frenzy Charges) or Innervation for my HoI, what would you recommend?
Ice Bite.

"
mauri7op wrote:
edit: forgot to mention ive triple balanced res and have an unnatural instinct. and someone just whispered me and changed my lvl 1 shield charge for a lvl 20 one, as it grants more movement speed!!
Yes, that someone who whispered you would actually be me :)
Last edited by b0moodc on Jan 2, 2019, 6:05:38 PM
"
b0moodc wrote:
"
crux47 wrote:

Sure, but it won't be as smooth, and bosses might not be worth your time.

What about Syndicate? Do you handle them well as is, or would MF gear make them rough?

Last time I played Autobomber was Bestiary, bosses were awful but I didn't have Vaal Breach or Watcher's Eye then. Just noticed how cheap Vaal Breach is this league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info