[3.8] [SC] TheEmperorSlayer's Autobomber - Pushing Boundaries

"
You think an empower 4 outperforms inspiration in chestplate?

What would you take instead of crit on herald of thunder?
Added lightning , lightning penetration?
As our setups are wildly different, my opinion doesn't matter much. If you want to do what's best simply use path of building.
"
"
b0moodc wrote:
"

3.7k life 1400ES

Currently running this setup in Delirium league.
Pretty solid. Bossing is still a no go.
Any tips or ideas what i could or should change?
bombing is fine im also using 10 cluster jewels

Large jewels:
Spoiler
One with overshock (30% lightning damage 30% effect of shock and shocks can increase damage taken up to 60%)
AND

Sadist (free 60% ele dmg)

One with overshock and corrosive elements (exposure to cold fire and light)

Medium jewels
Spoiler

4 in total all 4 with
Dark messenger (Herald skills have 25% increased AOE and 20% dmg
Self-Fulfilling Prophecy

Small nodes
Spoiler

3 with Fettle (20 to max life and 10% inc max life
1 with brush with death ( recover 1% of life and ES on kill)

could i bother you for the pob? im curious with how your tree looks with a jewel cluster section, been thinking about it my self, but haven't gotten around to it yet.
Last edited by Candyface1337 on Mar 23, 2020, 1:30:29 PM
"
b0moodc wrote:
Self-Fulfilling Prophecy is a bait, Heraldry is bad for autobombers, Dark Messenger is great.

Can you elaborate on why self-fulfilling prophecy is a bait? It seems like a cheaper way of replacing the crit chance hatred watcher's eye (and/or inc crit chance support) if you stack enough of them. You can also get ones with extra jewel sockets to use for grand spectrums/etc and transfer the points from otherwise 2+ distance jewel socket nodes on the tree to be used with cluster jewels.

also, what's the reason for taking opportunistic over mistwalker? i guess you're trading off attack/spell dodge for more boss damage?
Last edited by OmniDefenestrator on Mar 26, 2020, 6:01:17 AM
"
"
b0moodc wrote:
Self-Fulfilling Prophecy is a bait, Heraldry is bad for autobombers, Dark Messenger is great.

Can you elaborate on why self-fulfilling prophecy is a bait? It seems like a cheaper way of replacing the crit chance hatred watcher's eye (and/or inc crit chance support) if you stack enough of them. You can also get ones with extra jewel sockets to use for grand spectrums/etc and transfer the points from otherwise 2+ distance jewel socket nodes on the tree to be used with cluster jewels.

also, what's the reason for taking opportunistic over mistwalker? i guess you're trading off attack/spell dodge for more boss damage?
You only ever need <50% critical strike chance on your heralds. It doesn't affect your clearspeed, or your singletarget. It's extra investment with quite literally no improvements. If you're struggling to get reliable chains due to your critical strike chance being low, or during leveling, feel free to take them. But they can easily be replaced later on for notables that offer better stats.

Opportunistic over mistwalker just for running reflect maps, really. The damage is great, too. Either way, it's personal preference (you can get Elusive on boots anyway).
Anyone able to sustain toxic sewer with 2/3 favorite slots? And if so, at what tier?

I got 7 maps back out of 30 as t3 and out of those 7 not a single one, I seriously don't see how you could sustain them at higher tier if not even whites drop.
"
b0moodc wrote:
My man why do you think I changed the build in the first place...

Question: would storm brand in a 6 link weapon swap be something for single target?
"
doestilvoort wrote:
"
b0moodc wrote:
My man why do you think I changed the build in the first place...

Question: would storm brand in a 6 link weapon swap be something for single target?
I very much doubt it.
Hey all! Is this build still viable for 3.10 as I see it has not updated since 3.8?

My main concern is single target on the build but with new cluster jewel passives and herald stacking shenanigans going on this league, I wonder if this build has greatly improved in strength since 2 patches ago?

Love to hear thoughts as I do love autobomber and wanna farm t16 maps fast on A8 with it :)
"
bankai1009 wrote:
Hey all! Is this build still viable for 3.10 as I see it has not updated since 3.8?

My main concern is single target on the build but with new cluster jewel passives and herald stacking shenanigans going on this league, I wonder if this build has greatly improved in strength since 2 patches ago?

Love to hear thoughts as I do love autobomber and wanna farm t16 maps fast on A8 with it :)
I may revisit the build in the future as my understanding of cluster jewels continues to grow, but at the moment my character is fully disbanded and I cannot provide insight or update the guide with accurate information because of it.
So I'm comming with pretty good news for you guys!

I theory crafted my version of autobomber with the new cluster jewels and new way to kill tough single target. You can check my character Chromák and here is a brief list of things u need to make it work:

Medium cluster jewels
2x Self-fullfilling prophecy - mandatory for 2 % crit chance of heralds - we dont use watchers eye nor Hatred!
2x Heraldry - mandatory because we want all 5 heralds running for our beautiful Endbringer
and then boom: as many Endbringers as possible for huuuuge damage boost. It's 25% increased for EACH HERALD affecting you and we have 5 heralds which means 125% increased damage! I use 3x Endbringer atm so it is 375% increased damage!

To run 5 heralds we need exactly 2x Heraldry, 1x circle of fear 39+% mana reservation + 1x circle of regret also 39+% mana reservation (mana reservation can be further improved by life and mana catalysts) and 1x enlighten lvl3 for the three other heralds.

The huge damage boost from Endbringers means we can use only 5L on our heralds and it still clears everything in maps without trouble. That means we can run both herald of ice and thunder in our single 6-link chest (I use carcass so I can use Esh's mirror instead Zeel amplifier - all that flat damage from Esh is multiplied by 375% Endbringer!).

Wait so what do we use our helmet for? That's right! We use pseudo-6link helmet for CoC Ice nova! And Cospri + Lycosidae in weapon swap. That means we press X and we become CoC Ice Nova Assassin with 375% increased damage from 3x Endbringer!

So far I cleared some T16 maps no problem (need to weapon swap for some Rare Delirium big mobs if we dont skip them) and I also killed T16 Veritania without much trouble at charcter level 82. And I started with this build just today.

Total budget so far was less than 10ex. Also if you guys see any possible improvements or have any other ideas, please share them! (And yes, I know headhunter and Aul ammy with Haste would be cool, but I'm out of currency atm)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info