Some More Delve Improvements

Thanks, best league so far ! Despite all people who are crying because they need to do maps to go delve. Furthermore this is the easiest red map sustain league I have ever seen so keep up the good work !
IF you now stop T15 maps with 100%+ quantity to have a sulphite range from 600 - 1100 where 600-800 are happening like 90% of the time it would be another good step.

Yes the delves are very rewarding but stop trying to slow us down. This league map drops are extreme cancer, shaping atlas absolutely doesn't work at all as red maps are like never dropping. I did what? 500 maps+ and got like... 40? red maps... This is just stupid.

Either kill the sulphite completely or make it really MORE accessible.
Most of the time I have to grind my sulphite in t9-t11 maps as that is all the game throws at me and the gain there is abyssmal
TwitchTV: http://www.twitch.tv/akumanotsubasa
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/AkumaNoTsubasa
Please use http://pobb.in for your guides instead of pastebin!
"
ntien93 wrote:
Since we got massive Sulphite uncap, can the Sulphite share between all character?

I'm already sharing Sulphite between my chars. My guardian/shaper farmer is leaving some of the sulphite for my low-level darkness farmer. With up to 3000 from just one map, he can farm low-level Magma Fissures for hours.

But sure, I'd like Sulphite to be account-wide like everything else. Switching chars is a bit of a hassle.

P.S. I happy my favorite league ever is getting better and better. Please GGG, don't give up on improving it too soon. There are plenty of us who intend to play this league full 3 months. And hopefully much much longer, if/when you add it to the core game!
Last edited by Dex8172 on Oct 1, 2018, 5:16:25 AM
"
This league map drops are extreme cancer, shaping atlas absolutely doesn't work at all as red maps are like never dropping. I did what? 500 maps+ and got like... 40? red maps... This is just stupid.

I'm playing SSF and I have more red maps than ever. I did about 10 Shaper runs so far (and finally got the flask for my MS guy), and I still have 40+ guardian maps left. Most of those dropped from city chambers at depths 270+.
Last edited by Dex8172 on Oct 1, 2018, 5:19:40 AM
"
Dex8172 wrote:
"
This league map drops are extreme cancer, shaping atlas absolutely doesn't work at all as red maps are like never dropping. I did what? 500 maps+ and got like... 40? red maps... This is just stupid.

I'm playing SSF and I have more red maps than ever. I did about 10 Shaper runs so far (and finally got the flask for my MS guy), and I still have 40+ guardian maps left. Most of those dropped from city chambers on depths 270+.

My stats was from MAPPING... Yes my most red maps come from delve too but to delve I need to map and since maps don't sustain with mapping I run out VERY fast and now with a cap of 60k and a 100% IIQ minimum sulphite of 600 it's up to 100 T15 maps to cap sulphite...
TwitchTV: http://www.twitch.tv/akumanotsubasa
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/AkumaNoTsubasa
Please use http://pobb.in for your guides instead of pastebin!
"
Dedisdead wrote:
Thanks, best league so far ! Despite all people who are crying because they need to do maps to go delve. Furthermore this is the easiest red map sustain league I have ever seen so keep up the good work !

Your highest char is lvl 90 bro. The people that are complaining are the ones that are further then you in progression.

Lets see if your up to farming maps 6h a day for 1 month to even reach something like depth 500.... you will quit before because your burnt out.

@GGG just boost the sulphitegain already...
But I get it. most players are lvl 70-90 and arent hold back by the high delvecosts yet.

Btw, what is the suplhite CAP gonna change??? literally nothing. Maybe read through your forum and reddit a bit more carefuly...
Last edited by brainyyyy on Oct 1, 2018, 5:28:20 AM
"
My stats was from MAPPING... Yes my most red maps come from delve too but to delve I need to map and since maps don't sustain with mapping

You obviously did something wrong, because it doesn't matter WHERE maps drop, if you have more than enough of them. Even while I was leveling and unlocking the Atlas, I was getting plenty of maps from delves. When I finally reached depth 270 (monster level 83, same as T16 maps), I stopped having any problems whatsoever with high-tier maps sustain. Now I have 150+ completion bonus (just a few uniques left to do), and I'm literally swimming in maps. In SSF, mind you.
Leveled 3 chars beyond 85.
Almost entirely completed the Atlas.
Delved to 300+.
Month into league of quite active playing.
Most azurite upgrades completed.

Not even single boss met.

I know, you want RNG-unlucky players to never see precious uniques, I get it.
But do you really want RNG-unlucky players to be unable to experience the league content?

Breach was such a good league because instead of giant RNG wall, you were behind multiple small-RNG walls called breach splinters.

The league is fun, but FFS *let* me encounter some boss after a month. PLEASE.
It seems that the balance now is completely gone and at lvl 200 it takes around 450 for shortest paths, considering it is mob level 78-ish, it
s a once node out of map.
And considering that most of my maps somehow have only 1 or up to 2 sulphite deposites, it's basically 1 or 2 maps to get a single delve path.

So progression 10 layers down per 20-30 maps ran, it seems like quite a slow down compared to the previous balance.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
"
Raligard wrote:
Nice changes. Now we just require MORE sulphite from maps, and sharing of Sulphite between characters on the same account should also be strongly considered.

This
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info